Ap Setup | Ap Extender Setup | Ap.Setup
How to install extender using Ap.Setup
Ap.setup is an offline webpage, which can be only accessed when your wavlink extender is connected to the device via wireless or wired. User can also configure the AP new extender using WPS method
Extender Setup Using Ap.Setup :
- Plug the Extender into the socket.
- Now you need to visit Ap.setup using your web browser.
- Enter Username and Password to sign in to Ap Setup page.
- Once you are logged in to the Wavlink extender, you can configure and manage your extender.
- If http://ap.setup is not working, you should talk with our support.
- Make sure your extender is near to the router during initial Ap.setup
Ap.setup, it can be accessed on any device using a web browser like Google chrome, Edge or Firefox. You need to make sure your device is hooked with a repeater so you can connect with http://ap.setup without any issues. 192.168.10.1 is the Ip address which is an alternate for Ap Setup page. If you still any issues connecting with ap setup web user interface, you can reach our Ap support team who are trained to fix any issues related to the extender installation.
Steps to configure your repeater using Ap setup:
- Turn on the extender by plugging it into the power socket.
- Connect your wireless device To Wirless_N, Wireless_AC network Etc.
- Open any web browser like Chrome, Safari or Edge.
- Now type Ap.setup or https://ap.setup on the address bar.
- Ap.Setup dashboard should ask you for the login.
- Follow the on-screen instructions for any further changes or setup.
Ap Setup For Wavlink Wifi Extender Installation
You want to setup your wavlink extender using ap.setup, then you are landed at the right place. Here you can find troubleshooting steps and manuals for wavlink extender setup.
Ap Setup Login Steps:
- Plug the Wavlink extender into the power outlet.
- Wait for the Power light to go solid on the repeater.
- To access Ap.setup, grab any wireless device.
- Connect it to the Wavlink network or Wireless_N to continue Ap Setup.
- Few Wavlink extenders can be controlled through wifi.wavlink.com, instead of Ap.setup.
- Navigate to https://ap.setup using your browser.
- Now the Wavlink Extender setup screen will be asking for the login.
- Login in to the Wavlink repeater for the configuration or management.
- Now just follow the onscreen steps given on the screen and complete the Wavlink setup.
Ap Setup | Ap Extender Setup | Access point
AP.setup system is used to enhance the Wifi signal in the dark field. The WiFi repeater system has expanded the current wifi network to no coverage area or low signal region to repeat the same wifi network without modifying the branding. Each Range Extender supports Access Point (ap.Setup) and Repeater mode so that you can use any mode as needed.
To Setup your Extender as Access point or Ap Setup:
MSRM US3000 Range Extender Setup?
The MSRM range extender is a device designed to seamlessly extend the coverage of your wireless network. It also improves the overall strength of your wireless network. It provides you up to 300 Mbps speed.
It has an extremely convenient mini design that makes it highly portable. Therefore, you can carry it anywhere you want. It can work with all your wireless devices such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and even notebooks]If you want to start using it then all you need to do is set it up using the steps given below on how to do
- Plug-in MSRM US300 Range Extender and connect your extender to a stable source of power.
- Wait for the solid LED light to ensure that the device has been successfully turned on.
- You need to connect it to your devices such as a PC or laptop.
- You have to connect through its wireless network named “MSRM”.
- Now, open your ap.setup login webpage by entering it in the URL bar.
- Once you’re connected to the ap setup webpage, create a login account.
- Choose a method for the MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup login process.
- Now, choose a wireless access point named ‘MSRM’ and click next.
- You need to enter the default password of your wireless router in order to connect.
- At last, just get back to your PC or laptop and connect with the network named “MSRM”.
- Just enter your router’s password and you will be connected successfully.
And that’s it! You have completed your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup. Now you can enjoy seamless internet speed, security, and connectivity. That’s all we have for today.
Comfast Wifi Extender Setup
The following steps will help you install the Comfast Extender through AP.Setup:
- Plug the extender into the plug socket.
- Check for the ‘COMFAST_***’ Wifi network, press ‘Connect’
- Enter IP address 192.168.10.1 in the browser bar that will immediately be led to the setup page.
- Enter the “admin” password by default
- Click the one you wish to expand and type the password of the wireless network.
- Wait for the Comfast system to reset and reconnect to Wi-Fi using the new SSID
Comfast Extender Setup Using WPS
- Place the Comfast Repeater next to the Network Signal Access Point ( you can reposition once synced)
- Push and hold the WPS button on your home network (5-10 seconds)
- Push and hold the WPS button for 10 seconds on the Comfast Repeater.
- The blinking of the blue lights on the WiFi signal means that the link is being sent.
- Link to the Comfast Network Repeater, which will be called “Home Network”
- You would need to build or enter a password for security purposes only once.
- Your WiFi Network Extender is set up to be repositioned as needed.
How to connect with re.rockspace.local
Steps to setup extender and visit re.rockspace.local:
- re.rockspace.local, is not an online website it’s to setup rockspace extender.
- When the power turns ON, then search for re.rockspace.local or
192.168.0.254 by typing any of these addresses in the address bar.
- Rockspace extender can be installed in a couple of mins.
- Select the option to setup rockspace extender with Wi-Fi range extender or Access point.
- Also, a page can be refreshed in some intervals of time and one has to follow the
given online instructions to complete the extender Rockspace setup.
Can’t Access re.rockspace.local
This can be due to various reasons listed below –
- The wifi range extender is not in the same room as that of the router
- The extender is not connected well with the computer
- The extender is not connected well with the computer
- Slow internet connection while connecting to rockspace.local
- The web browser is not updated to the latest version
- The router or extender’s firmware is not up to date
- Wrong spellings while entering the site link in the address bar (re.rockspace.local)
All these issues and more can give problems in accessing the rockspace setup page of the wifi range extender.
Dodocool Extender Setup | AC1200
Dodocool AC1200 Setup: Dodocool Ac1200 dual Band extender adopts the next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology and one SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port and delivers great wireless signals for your laptop or desktop computer. It also supports WPS wireless security mode.
Let’s discuss the steps followed for the Dodocool Ac1200 wifi range extender:
- Plug-in your AC1200 range extender into a power socket.
- Place Dodocool extender near your existing router.
- Grab a laptop or desktop and visit the Ap.setup login web page.
- Create a login account and proceed further.
- Now look for the Dodocool wifi extender setup button.
- Hit the finish button.
Note: if you still face any trouble regarding the Dodocool WiFi Extender Setup, feel free to chat with access point expert technicians.
In extender mode, the range of the existing wireless signals is extended without the use of any wired setup. If your router has a WPS button, then you can add it to the extender by simply pushing the WPS on the router and the Extender. In case you wanna do it via browser then goto apsetup admin and start the configuration. Also if ap.setup doesn’t work then we recommend you first reset the extender and then start the setup
ACCESS POINT MODE
In access point mode, the extender is connected to the router via a wired connection. Also, make sure for this setup you toggle the switch ob the repeater to the AP mode and then start the configuration. Once ethernet is connected from extender’s LAN to the router’s LAN then go to http //ap.setup admin to begin the setup. On the apsetup wizard page select “Access Point” as your mode.
How to install Wavlink extender using http://ap.setup?
- To setup Wavlink extender, firstly plug the extender near to main WIFI router.
- Push the power button and wait for led light to lit up.
- Now grab any wireless device i.e. laptop or phone to install the repeater.
- And go to the WIFI settings option and connect with Wavlink-N network.
- Once connected, open any web browser and type http://ap.setup on the address bar.
- You are now on the Wavlink Range Extender Setup page.
- Follow the AP setup wizard to connect your extender to the main router or modem.
Can't Connect to AP.Setup?
Follow the given below steps to access the AP Extender Setup page:
- To connect to http://Ap.setup, plug the extender into the electric outlet.
- Once you have the power led light on the repeater.
- Grab a laptop or a tablet and go to the wireless settings option
- And connect with the default WIFI Extender network.
- Now open any web browser i.e. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc.
- And type ap.setup on the address bar to access the AP new extender setup page.
- Follow the instruction to install the extender to the existing router or modem.
From the above given steps you could be easily able to login to the AP installation page. If you still have problems to connect the wireless booster, get in touch with our certified expert.
For more information and troubleshooting: