WAVLINK WiFi Extender Setup
Wavlink Extender Setup
Wavlink Extender Setup is your ultimate savior, when it comes to internet-related problems. It never fails to swipe out dead zones from your house. Wavlink WiFi Extender Setup are the best part of extending your network for faster, safer, and better internet using AP.Setup.
Talking about the compatibility, Wavlink extenders can work with all your devices. Whether it is a smartphone, a smart TV or even a Roku, Wavlink can manage it all with ease. In this article, we will talk about the necessary steps you need to follow for setting up your Wavlink extender.
Wavlink Range Extender Setup Guide
Before you can start using your extender, you need to set it up. Basically, the extenders work through your router by boosting their signals. Therefore, under the setup, you need to configure your extender with your router.
Wavlink WiFi Extender Setup – Step By Step Process
For Wavlink WiFi Extender setup Here’s a rundown of all the necessary steps that you need to follow. Make sure you follow all the steps accordingly without missing any of the steps mentioned below.
- Turn on your Wavlink WiFi Extender through the electric shocket.
- Turn on your WPS equipped router as well with power switch.
- Put your Extender close to each other untill Wavlink WiFi extender setup done.
- Now, Search for the WPS button in the router and Extender.
- Press the WPS button on router and Wavlink extender to setup.
- Please wait for finish your connectivity process.
- Then in few minutes you see connection successful and LED lights green.
After following all these steps, you will successfully complete your Wavlink extender setup and will be able to enjoy seamless internet services. That’s all we have for today.
Connecting to the WPS is a simpler way to expand your network. Ensure your wireless router supports WPS prior to using the Setting Steps.
- Push the WPS button on your router and then to your Wavlink extender and wait for 2 minutes
- Once the blue LED turns on, then the WPS link is created.
- No worries, the WI-FI repeater has already found the signal.
- Now both extended network share the same SSIDs and passwords as your local host network