A detailed guide to fix Wavlink Extender Yellow light issue The Wavlink Extender yellow light…
Wavlink extender Setup using Ap.Setup
Wavlink extender setup using Ap.setup-: Wavlink is the prominent manufacturer of dual-band wireless range extenders. They provide amazing extenders that give superior speed and strength to your wireless network. Wavelink’s speed is surely competitive against other wireless extenders.
Here are some of the most amazing features of Wavlink extenders:
It has various different modes
Wavlink extenders provide numerous modes for different applications. It has a router mode that you can use to use your extender as a router. Moreover, you can even use it to extend signals with its repeater mode.
Not only this, but this extender also provides an AP mode that you can use to utilize your extender as a personal hotspot by connecting it with your router using WPS or ethernet cable.
It provides the latest beamforming technology
Your gadgets keep receiving the bandwidth even if you keep moving around with the latest beamforming technology. Therefore, you can always stay connected to the internet.
It installs blazingly fast
Within just 10 seconds, you can complete the installation of your Wavlink extender. You can do this by just pressing the WPS button.
Wavlink extender setup using ap.setup
Let us now know Wavlink Extender Setup using Ap.Setup. All you need to do is follow the steps that are mentioned below and you will be able to set up your extender easily.
- Start off with connecting your extender to a stable source of power and wait for an indication from the LED light. When the light gets stable, your extender has been successfully turned on.
- After that, you need to turn on the repeater mode on your extender. To do this, you need to locate the repeater button on your extender and press it for a while.
- Once done, check the LED light beside the repeater button. Once it gets stable, the repeater mode is successfully turned on.
- Now, turn on your devices such as a desktop computer or a laptop and connect with the network of your extender. You may find the network with the name of Wireless-N. Just click on it and connect to it using your existing Wi-Fi password.
- Once you are successfully connected to the network, you need to open up a browser of your choice in your device and navigate to the URL bar at the top. Enter the web address – AP.Setup or type 192.168.10.1 in the URL bar and hit the enter key.
- Now you will see a new extender setup login page that will ask you for credentials such as username and password. Just enter admin in both the fields and proceed to login with the website.
- Lastly, you will see an interactive user interface where you will be instructed to proceed with the setup through the website. Therefore, just follow the steps given on the screen and complete the setup.
So, that’s How Wavlink extender setup using Ap.Setup. Make sure you follow all the steps accordingly and don’t miss out on any of the steps. Therefore, improve your network right now. That’s all we have for today.