This is an extra-fast Wi-Fi extender with a lightweight configuration that complies with the Wi-Fi standard of 802.11b/g/n/ac, which provides up to 750 Mbps. The popular problem of unreliable, sluggish internet speed and dead zones is solved by this. Three modes are open, such as Repeater, Connection Point, and Router. You can switch accordingly to any mode. The Wavlink AV500 extender setup is fairly easy to mount and barely takes about 10-15 minutes. You will enjoy the blazing internet after a good connection. Great for smooth streaming, game experience without latency, etc. Here are the Wavlink AV500 Extender configuration methods and moves—
Wavlink AV500 Setup via WPS
Here you are provided with the steps for the Wavlink AV500 extender setup via WPS setup. In the case of your Wavlink setup using WPS, you need to follow these steps one by one.
- To prevent interruptions, attach your Wavlink AV500 extender to the power supply and hold it near your router.
- It takes about 45 seconds to start up and an LED indicator starts blinking.
- Now push the router’s WPS button and unlock it after the router’s light blink reveals it’s ready to attach.
- Press the WPS button before there is a flickering light signaling that it is attached to the router.
- You’ll know that the Wavlink AV500 extender setup is now attached to the router until the blinking light turns solid.
- You can now put this extender anywhere you want to improve your wireless signals.
Wavlink Extender setup via Web Browser
You will now use Web Explorer to set up the Wavlink AV500 Extender. These steps help you complete the configuration process.
- Plugin the power supply with your Wavlink extender setup and router and make sure they are closely placed.
- Wait for about 45 seconds for the LED light to blink after attaching the unit to the socket.
- Go to your phone/Wi-Fi PC’s list and connect to Wavlink’s default network, i.e. 2.4ghz Wavlink Extender.
- Open the new web browser on the same computer you are attached to.
- Config UI for the Wavlink extender will open. Please enter ‘admin’ as the default password and choose your language. Login press.
- You will be asked to pick your country, time zone, and a new password on the next tab. This latest password will be used the next time you log in.
- Open Wavlink Web UI, go to the Wizard choice -> select Repeater mode, locate and select your Wi-Fi host network, enter a password, and then press ‘Connect’
- Now, wait until the progress bar is full and wait approximately 40-60 seconds for more.
- It shows a good setup when the flashing LED light switches back to solid.
Wavlink Wavlink AV500 extender setup as the control point
The Wavlink AV500 extender configuration mechanism as an Entry Point is available here. The method is shared one by one, and this data will be sufficient for your assistance.
- Plugin the electric power supply for your AV500 repeater.
- Toggle the Access Point switch and connect the router’s Ethernet cable to the extender’s LAN socket.
- Open the Wi-Fi list on your computer now and connect the default Wi-Fi network to the Extender.
- Open any tab on the attached computer and in the address bar select “http://wifi.wavlink.com or ap.setup and click Enter.
- Ask for a username and password that unlocks a web tab. In both places, type ‘admin’ as the option and press ‘Login’.
- Click Wizard -> Select Access Point to open the next Wavlink Extender configuration tab.
- Build a new password, protection from, and SSID.
- Now, wait until the progress bar is full and wait another 60 seconds for more.
- The Wavlink AV500 repeater is now able to function as an Access Point after reconfiguration and rebooting.
QUESTIONS Commonly asked (FAQ)
Q) Do drivers need to be installed using Wavlink USB Adapters?
A) It is important to load the drivers before they are used. Microsoft Windows can be installed directly on the Internet.
Q) Where is the firmware version displayed?
A) Connect the machine and the interface. On the server, type “192.168.10.1” or “http ap setup admin”. After clicking on “setup” the firmware update can be seen.
Q) What if I can’t log into the configuration page of Wavlink?
A) This issue may arise for a variety of reasons. Please ensure that this dilemma can be solved—
* Hardware connections are made correctly
* The IP address you typed is entered right,
Please try using another browser if the issue continues and uninstall the cookies on the web browser.
If the problem still persists, eventually reset the extender.