Wavlink Aerial X Extender Setup
Wavlink Aerial X Extender Setup is one of the best extenders from Wavlink. These extenders support a speed of 300 Mbps with their 2.4 GHz processors. Hence, they are ideal for all kinds of routers. Moreover, the Aerial X extender series by Wavlink is most prominent in terms of compatibility.
Aerial X can easily connect with all your devices like Alexa, computers, laptops, Roku, smartphones, etc. Therefore, you can use it for all your purposes including playing online games and streaming high-quality videos.
But before you start enjoying the countless benefits of Aerial X extender, you need to do Wavlink AERIAL X Setup. There are two ways to set it up – repeater mode setup and access point setup. Moreover, you can also set your extender with its WPS function or with the help of a browser.
Wavlink AERIAL X Setup in repeater mode
- First, you need to position your extender close to your router. After that, have a look at the LED light on the extender. It should have a blinking red light on it.
- After you see the red light, you need to turn on your laptop and connect it with the network of your extender. To do this, go to the wireless manager of your device and connect with a network named “Wavlink-N”.
- Now, launch a browser on your laptop and type in the web address wifi.wavlink.com in the URL bar. After that, hit the enter key on your keyboard and you will be redirected to a website.
- The website will ask you to login with a username and password. In your case, both username and password are admin (without any capital letters) and click on the login button.
- After that, you will be asked to create a customized password for your extender. Just enter your desired password and click on the Save button to continue.
- Now you will be asked to select an operation mode from the list given on the screen. You need to select repeater mode from the list to continue.
- Now you need to select the wireless network that you wish to extend from the list of networks available in your reach.
- Once you select a network, you need to enter the password for that network.
- Now you will be asked if you want to change the name of the extended network or keep it similar to your router’s SSID. Do this on your own and proceed with the next step.
- Now, Aerial X will take around 60 seconds for establishing a connection with your router and after that, it will successfully extend the network of your router.
- Now, you can place the extender anywhere by making sure that it shows a blue color LED that is an indication of strong network strength.
And that’s it! You’ve successfully finished Wavlink AERIAL X Setup. Now you can watch all your favorite videos in the best quality, play any online game, and do anything online from all corners of your house. That’s all we have for today.
Wavlink Aerial X Setup as Access Point
Below give setup steps for Wavlink Aerial X Extender:
- Turn on your Wavlink Aerial X extender and router.
- Place your Wavlink Aerial close to your router.
- Connect your device to the Wavlink Aerial X wifi name i.e. Wavlink-N or Wavlink-AC.
- Open a web browser like chrome or safari and in the address bar type 192.168.10.1 or wifi.wavlink.com
- Enter admin for the first login into your Wavlink extender.
- The system setup will ask you to select a time zone and create a system management password.
- Choose LAN Bridge or Access Point
- Now create a new SSID and Password, and click submit.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between your router and Wavlink extender.