Wavlink Aerial HD2 Outdoor Extender setup | AC600
This post will go over three possible techniques for the Wavlink Aerial HD2 outdoor extender setup AC600, depending on your needs and intended use.
- Lan Bridge
A dual-band wifi range extender, the Wavlink Aerial HD2 outside Extender. Its high-power amplifier technology removes the dead zone at your location.
The Wavlink Aerial HD2 AC600 can operate at speeds of up to 600 megabits per second in its fastest configuration. We’ll walk you through the Wavlink Aerial HD2 Outdoor Extender Setup/ Wavlink AC600 setup procedure on this page.
Wavlink Aerial HD2 AC600 Extender Setup | Repeater Mode
One of the most straightforward configuration methods is to set up your outdoor extender in repeater mode. The procedures listed below should be followed to complete the Wavlink Aerial HD2 outdoor extender setup in repeater mode:
- The Aerial HD2 POE connector needs to be connected to a power source first.
- Once the AC600 has a firm green signal, connect the ethernet connection from the POE to the extender.
- Take any wirelessly capable gadget, like a laptop or a phone, out of the room.
- Additionally, check the wireless settings option for the network name WAVLINK-N.
- Launch an Internet Explorer-compatible web browser after connecting to the default network. There are three choices: Safari, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Now type 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup.
- You have reached the configuration page for the Wavlink Aerial HD2 outside extender.
- Use the “admin” default password to sign in.
- On your current WiFi network, the extender has now been successfully set up as a repeater.
Please remember that you cannot connect any cables from the POE to the primary router/modem if you wish to utilize your extender as a repeater.
How to setup Wavlink Aerial HD2 AC600 outdoor WIFI extender?
Install the Aerial HD2 outside extender AC600 in router mode by first performing the following steps:
- First, plug the Wavlink AC600 connection (POE) box into an electrical outlet.
- Ethernet wire from the POE box should be connected to the Aerial HD2 extender.
- The other Ethernet cable should then be connected to your primary router or modem using the same connector box.
- Right now, join any of your wirelessly capable devices to the WAVLINK-N network.
- Open a web browser and go to wifi.wavlink.com after connecting.
- You have reached the setup page for the AC600 outdoor extender.
- Use the “admin” default password to sign in.
- Give your booster a distinctive name and choose the “Router” option.
- Change the security from none to WPA2-PSK ( recommended ). Next, input the password for your extender and select “Next.”
- It has now been successful to set up the Wavlink outside extender in router mode.
In case you run into any issues setting up your Wavlink wifi extender. Feel free to contact our technical specialists at our toll-free helpline or via live chat for free assistance.
How to update the firmware on your Wavlink AC600?
To fix any problems (whether it is not giving the required speed or something else) that you could experience when using your extender, you must update the firmware on your Wavlink AC600. It has additional security elements in addition to other new features that will help you solve your problems.
Observe the directions below to update the firmware on your Wavlink AC600:
- your Wavlink Aerial HD2 is turned on.
- Pick any smartphone.
- Access Ap.setup.
- After selecting settings, hit on firmware upgrade.
- Follow the instructions to complete the firmware update operation.
- Don’t unplug the booster during the one-minute wait.
This is how to upgrade the Wavlink AC600’s firmware.
How do I reset my Wavlink Aerial HD2 AC600 wifi extender?
You must do a factory reset on your booster if you lose your admin username or password and want to recover it. When you reset the Wavlink AC600, it will clean away all of your personal data, including passwords, usernames, and SSIDs, to get your extender ready for a fresh setup process. It takes a hard pointed object, such a paper clip or a needle, to finish the factory reset procedure.
Take the following actions to reset the Wavlink AC600 Aerial HD2:
- Connect your Wavlink AC600 to a power source.
- Underneath a little hole, find the factory reset button.
- It might be found on the repeater’s side panel.
- Push the reset button for 8 to 10 seconds using a paperclip.
- It will restart automatically after a little while.
- The new installation procedure can now be started with your extender.
You can contact us by calling our toll-free number or by live chat if you still need assistance with your Wavlink AC600 Aerial HD2. We are here at all times to assist you and find a solution.