Wavlink AC750 setup
Wavlink ac750 setup is used for installing your wifi extender. This repeater can boost your existing wifi signal to an unreachable spot in your home. Wavlink aerial AC750 is the series for wavlink WL-WN575A2. In this blog, we will discuss the methods to install your Wavlink wifi repeater.
How to setup Wavlink AC750 extender ?
Here’s the process for the Wavlink Ac750 setup:
- Unbox your AC750 WIFI repeater.
- Plug your aerial Wavlink repeater.
- Grab any of your smart devices.
- Connect your device with the extension network.
- Select any browser.
- And type 192.168.10.1 or wifi.wavlink.com
- You are now on the setup page of your wireless repeater
Follow the onscreen steps to install your booster to your existing wireless network. If you get stuck or confused in any step while performing Wavlink AC750 extender setup then worry not simply contact our knowledgeable and skilled technician they will help you to solve your problem.
Wavlink AC750 Setup Using the WPS method
Wavlink AC750 installation using the WPS button is the fastest way to connect your extender to your main router or modem. In this installation process, you don’t have to fill in any details like your existing wifi password or security key because with the push-button configuration the wireless booster takes the same security key and settings of your existing network. Let’s talk about how to configure your Wavlink aerial AC750.
Here are the steps to setup Wavlink AC750 using WPS
- Firstly place your extender near the router.
- Turn on your Wavlink AC750.
- Wait for the LED light to be solid green.
- Click the WPS button on your extender and then on to the router/modem.
- Now you will see a green light blinking.
- Wait for a few seconds until you see all led lights turn solid on your extender.
Finally, your Wavlink extender setup is complete. If there is any problem with your extender then contact us via chat or call. Our technical experts will help you to set up your Wavlink extender.
How to update Wavlink AC750 extender firmware?
In case your Wavlink AC750 starts buffering or providing slow internet speed. If yes then simply update your extender firmware. Wavlink generally releases new firmware updates to improve the product’s performance and add new features. Follow these given steps to update the latest firmware on your Wavlink AC750 WiFi extender.
Mentioned below are the guideline to update your Wavlink aerial AC750 latest firmware:
- Open any web browser.
- Go to the URL type wifi.wavlink.com.
- Enter your default password.
- Hit login.
- After that upload the latest Wavlink AC750 firmware.
- Once it is done tap on the setup button.
- After That, your extender will be rebooted.
If the given steps are not working properly you need to contact our technical experts. They are happy to help you with your problem.
How can I reset my Wavlink AC750 extender?
When your Wavlink AC750 extender is not working properly or you’re having some issues with your extender, a simple reset process can help you to activate it again. You must carefully follow the process given below:
- First, grab any smart device.
- Then connect your device and router using cat5 cable.
- On the right side of AC750, look for the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button to reset your router.
- Into the reset button insert a sharp pin.
- Hold it for 8-10 seconds.
- Now check the LED status of your aerial AC750 is flashing.
This is how you can reset your Wavlink AC750 extender.
Troubleshooting steps for Wavlink AC750
- Make sure your Wavlink extender should be near the router.
- Plugin your AC750 into the power source.
- A laptop, desktop, or phone is required to access the page.
- wifi.wavlink.com is a local page.
- Update the latest Wavlink WL-WN575A2 firmware.
- You should be connected to the repeater to access the address.
- Make sure that the power light on your extender is solid.