After you install your Wavlink AC600 USB adapter you may enjoy high-speed WiFi for the…
Wavlink AC600 Setup
Wavlink AC600 is dual band outdoor wifi range extender. It is built with a high power amplifier to destroy the dead zone of your location. The Wavlink AC600 provides up to 600mbps speed. Wavlink AC600 has a special feature of repeating and extending its range up to a very long distance. That supports an access point, repeater and router. On this page we will guide you to setup your AC600 extender.
Requirement for Wavlink AC600 setup:
- Better power source.
- Wavlink username and password
- Smart device with a support browser.
- Unbox your device and arrange it.
- Plug your AC600 in the power outlet.
- Grab any smart device.
- Connect your device with the internet.
- Select any browser.
- Type 192.168.10.1
- Then enter your name and admin.
- click login
Then follow the on-screen guideline to setup your Wavlink AC600 extender. If you have connected your extender to the router successfully and still there is no internet access you may need to update the Wavlink AC600 firmware.
How to Update Wavlink AC600 firmware?
To update your Wavlink AC600 Firmware, updates generally come with functionality, improvement and to fix the bugs of your AC600 extender.
Let's follow the given steps to update your Wavlink AC600 firmware.
- Go to the web browser.
- In the URL type wifi.wavlink.com.
- fill up your default password.
- Hit login.
- After that upload the latest Wavlink AC600 firmware.
- Once it completes tap on the setup button.
- After updating firmware, your extender will be rebooting.
Wavlink AC600 setup using WPS button.
To setup your Wavlink AC600 extender using WPS (wireless protected setup). WPS is the simplest way to extend your host network and it's the simple way to install your Wavlink AC600
Here are the steps to setup your Wavlink AC600 using WPS
- Firstly place your extender near the router.
- Turn on your Wavlink AC600.
- Wait for the LED light to become solid green.
- Press the WPS button on your extender or router.
- Now you will see green light blinking.
- Wait for a few seconds until your extender properly syncs with your home wireless network.
How can I reset my Wavlink AC600 extender?
Here you should have to follow the step by step process to reset your AC600:
- First open any smart device.
- Connect your device and router using cat5 cable.
- On the back of AC600, look for the reset button.
- Hold the reset button to reset your router.
- Insert a sharp pin into the reset button.
- Hold it for 8-10 seconds.
- Now check the LED status of your AC600 is flashing.
How to setup a Wavlink AC600 extender via web browser?
To setup your Wavlink AC600 extender you can use wifi.wavlink.com
- To begin, open your PC's web browser.
- Then paste wifi.wavlink.com 192.168.2.1 in your browser's address.
- You must first log in with your username and password to gain access to your router's dashboard.
- Then, on the router's login screen, select the advanced option from the drop-down box.
- Your screen will display a router information tab, from which you must select the factory default setting reset option.
- Your router's reset has now been completed successfully.
How to login in the Wavlink AC600 extender?
To login in Wavlink AC600 extender, follow the given steps below:
- Verify if the Wavlink router is functional. You must first connect to the Wavlink router's network in order to view the setup page. As a result, connect to the network using an Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection.
- If you don't know the username and password for your Wavlink router's wireless network, you can connect through Ethernet. A password will not be required.
- Then start a web browser on your PC and go to the address bar. Enter the address
192.168.10.1and press type on your keyboard to access your Wavlink router's web interface.
- You'll next be requested to enter your login credentials. Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields, then click the 'Sign in'
Wavlink AC600 Extender Setup
Troubleshooting steps need to follow:
You need to finish the hardware installation of the adapter first until you can update and customize your Wavlink AC600 extender setup. Take the hardware installation instructions correctly. If it is completed, you will step on and work on the next level.
As per the manual’s guidance,
- Mount the hardware.
- Get the cables attached.
- Attach the power outlet and Passive PoE injector to the external power adapter. You ought to find the LED lighting up after you make the connection.
- Attach an Ethernet RJ45 cable from the PPoE port of the PoE injector to your access point’s LAN port.
- Link the Ethernet RJ45 cable to the Passive PoE injector’s LAN port.
This can efficiently complete the hardware and cable installs. Next, you will need to complete the access point configuration.
- Launch a internet explorer
- Enter the wifi.wavlink.com URL or the 192.168.2.1 address. For your Wavlink AC600 setup, this is the main gateway.
- Enter your password and username. The default user name and password, respectively, are admin and 1234.
- You will be asked to change the password and user name. To proceed, click on OK. After signing in to your admin tab, you can change the user name and password. Ignore it right now.
This Post Has 0 Comments