Wavlink AC2100 extender setup
This manual will help you through the Wavlink AC2100 extender setup process. Wavlink AC2100 is a dual-band wireless range extender for outdoor use. It comes with a powerful amplifier to remove dead zones in your region. It enables simultaneous 2.4G and 5G wireless network connections, with transmission speeds of up to 2100 Mbps. Select a better frequency band for your operation, with higher speed and less interference, automatically and intelligently. The Wavlink AC2100 can repeat and extend its range over a long distance. This enables the usage of a router, an access point, and a repeater.
The following things are required for the Wavlink AC2100 setup:
- A more dependable power supply.
- A stable internet connection.
- Wavlink username and password
- A smart device with a browser that supports it is required
Setup instructions for the Wavlink AC2100 extender:
- Firstly, plug the Wavlink AC2100 into a power outlet.
- Take out your preferred smart device.
- And connect your device with the WAVLINK-N network.
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Enter the address wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1.
- Next, enter the default username and administrator password.
- Now follow the on-screen directions to configure your Wavlink AC2100 extension.
Note: If you connected your extender to the router successfully but are still unable to connect to the internet, the Wavlink AC2100 firmware may need to be upgraded.
Wavlink AC2100 extender setup using WPS button
To configure the Wavlink AC2100 using WPS, follow these steps (wireless protected setup). WPS is the simplest way for expanding your host network and configuring your Wavlink AC2100.
Here are the steps to install the Wavlink AC2100 extender setup using WPS:
- To begin, place your Wavlink wifi extender next to the router.
- Turn on the Wavlink AC2100.
- Allow the LED light to be completely green and become stable.
- WPS should be enabled on both your AC2100 and your router.
- A green light will now blink.
- Allow your extender a few seconds to properly sync with your home wifi router.
Finally, you have completed the Wavlink AC2100 setup by WPS method. Please contact us via chat or phone if you have any questions concerning your Wavlink extender.
Wavlink AC2100 Extender Firmware Update
Look for Wavlink AC2100 Firmware updates that provide features, enhancements, and bug fixes to your Wavlink AC2100 extender.
Follow the steps below to upgrade the firmware on your Wavlink AC2100 extender:
- Access your web browser.
- In the URL area, type wifi.wavlink.com.
- Fill in the boxes using your login password.
- To log in, click the login symbol.
- Install the most recent Wavlink AC2100 firmware version after that.
- When you’re done, press the setup button.
- Your extender will reboot after you upgrade the firmware.
If you’re not sure how to upgrade the Wavlink AC2100 extender firmware, or if you’re having trouble with your AC2100 extender, please contact our knowledgeable support team.
How do you reset the Wavlink AC2100?
To reset your AC2100, follow these steps:
- To begin, turn on any smart device.
- Use an Ethernet wire to connect your Wavlink AC2100 and router.
- On the rear of the AC2100, look for the reset button hole.
- Press and hold the reset button for a few seconds to reset your router.
- Insert a pointed pin or something similar into the reset button hole.
- Hold it there for 8-10 seconds.
- This document will lead you through the process of resetting your Wavlink AC2100 extender.