Wavlink ac1300 setup: Everything you need to know
The Wavlink ac1300 is a next-generation dual-band wireless range extender built with innovation. It makes use of the latest as well as the most powerful Wi-Fi technology. It supports USB 3.0 to provide you the fastest transmission rate.
- Foremost of all, you need to connect your Wavlink ac13000 to the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer. The device supports USB 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0. Therefore, you can connect Wavlink ac1300 without any difficulty. If you use USB 3.0, you can enjoy a great speed with endless possibilities.
- After connecting your extender to your device, you need to establish a connection between your Wavlink ac1300 extender and your router. In order to do this, you need to locate the WPS button on your extender and your router. After you find the WPS button, you need to press it simultaneously on both the devices. Make sure you keep the button pressed for at least 2-3 seconds. Moreover, make sure you simultaneously activate WPS on both the devices within two minutes.
- Now, once the LED light on the extender turns into solid blue, it indicates that both of your devices have been connected successfully. Now, you may proceed with the other steps for the Wavlink ac1300 setup.
- Once both your router and your extender have been connected successfully, the extender will scan for an available signal from your router. After finding the signal of your router, it will catch the signal and redistribute it with a higher frequency.
- In the end, just connect your device with the network. As a matter of fact, both your router and your extender are using the same SSID as well as a password. Therefore, just use the same credentials and start using your accelerated wireless network right now.
How to troubleshoot your Wavlink ac1300?
Below are some troubleshooting steps that you may follow if Wavlink ac1300 setup doesn’t work:
There are a lot of internet service providers who do not allow you to connect with the help of the WPS button. In case your ISP is one of them, you may need to login to the admin panel of your extender or go to ap.setup page and configure it to work with the WPS push button.
The performance of your extender depends majorly on its placement. Therefore, make sure that you place your extender closer to your router. A distance of 1 meter is considered to be ideal in this case.
Devices such as microwave ovens, Bluetooth devices, baby monitors, and cordless phones interfere with your network. Therefore, make sure that the place you choose for your extender is free from all this equipment to reduce the interference of your network.
So, that’s how you can complete the Wavlink ac1300 setup with ease. Therefore, go ahead and follow all steps carefully to configure your extender and start using it right now. For details regarding Netgear extender visit: Mywifiext setup page