Victony WIFI Extender Setup
Detailed info to connect to Victony WIFI extender setup page and get the seamless wireless connectivity throughout your home or office. So now there will “No Dead-Zones”.
Victony WiFi Extender
Victony Wifi Extender Setup: When it comes to a value-driven investment, nothing can beat the competency of Victony wireless range extenders. Victony makes everything you do online smoother, faster, and safer. Victony does it with the help of 1200 MBPS speed that it provides.
Therefore, whether it is gaming, video streaming, or even downloading, everything can be done in a snap. Victony extender is equipped with a lot of features and is a great asset to getting rid of all your internet related problems.
In this article, you will know about two methods of Victony Wifi extender setup:
- WPS method
- Browser Method
Victony Range Extender Setup
Follow the below-given steps to connect your Victony repeater with WPS setup process:
- Foremost, connect your Victony range extender to a power supply in a close range to your router.
- Once connected, take a look at the power LED and make sure it shows a solid color light.
- Now, locate the WPS button on both your router and your extender. Once found, push the button simultaneously on each of the devices.
- You’ll see a green blinking light on your extender and on the wireless router or modem.
- After this, you have to wait for 10-15 seconds to let the devices identifies each other..
- After the connection is made successfully, the LED’s on the extender will turn into a solid green color.
- Your Victony WIFI extender setup with the WPS button is now completed.
- Now unplug your extender and place it where you have weak Wi-Fi signals.
Now let us look at the alternate method.
Victony WiFi extender Setup with a Web browser
In order to do Victony Wifi extender set up with a browser, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- Start by connecting your wifi extender setup to a power supply. You don’t need to keep it near your router and you can do it anywhere you want.
- Wait for the extender to turn on by keeping an eye on the LED indicator to turn into a solid green color.
- Now take a device such as a laptop or a smartphone and open the wi-fi manager. Under the wi-fi manager, connect with the network of your extender. Most probably, the network will be unsecured.
- After you have connected to the network successfully, open up a browser of your choice and head towards the URL bar. In the URL bar, type or copy-paste the website ap.setup. After that, hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- Lastly, you will be asked to provide login credentials and you just need to enter “admin” in both the fields. After that, click on the login button and you will be redirected to a dashboard. From this point, just follow the steps mentioned on the website and finish the setup.
And that’s how you do Victony Wifi extender setup with ease. That’s all we have for today.
HOW DO I CONFIGURE MY VICTONY WIFI RANGE EXTENDER SETUP?
- Plug the Victony extender in the same room as your WIFI router or modem.
- Once you have the power led light on the extender.
- Grab any Wi-Fi device i.e. laptop or a cellphone.
- And go to the wireless settings option and connect with Victony repeater setup network.
- Now open the web browser and type 192.168.10.1 on the address bar.
- You are now on the setup page to configure Victony WIFI range extender.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to connect your extender to the home router or modem.
If still the issue doesn’t resolve you can also contact with us and tell the issue to our experts that help solve your setup issue.
How do I factory reset the Victony WIFI Range Extender?
- To factory reset the Victony extender, make sure the extender is connected properly to the power outlet.
- Now locate the factory reset pin hole on the repeater.
- And push n hold the reset hole for 10-15 seconds by using a paper clip or a toothpick.
- You will see the power led light to turn amber while resetting the wireless booster.
- Wait for the power led to turn into solid green.
- Follow the above given steps to reinstall the setup Victony WIFI extender.
For more information and troubleshooting: