VICTONY AC1200 SETUP Victony AC1200 Extender Setup for dual-band wireless extender. That boost your wifi…
Victony WA305 Extender Setup
Victony wa305 extender setup guide to help your booster to connect to your main router or modem. Victony repeater helps to extend your existing wifi signal or wifi network and provides you the best-uninterrupted gaming, movies, and web series. The WA305 comes with 4 external antennas you can bet for getting unparalleled wifi range throughout your homes and offices. It’s a plug-and-play device that connects with any router in 15 seconds. Victony WIFI Range Extender setup has three modes “Router/Repeater/AP”, which you can choose according to your need. But one thing you need to remember is when you switch the mode do not forget to reset or reconfigure your Ap.setup
Victony WA305 Wi-Fi Extender Setup VIA Web Browser
- First of all, plug your WA305 into a power outlet.
- Wait for a few seconds and check if the LED light is going stable or solid green.
- Take your laptop, computer, or mobile, and connect your device to Victony WA305 extender setup network.
- After connecting, open up any web browser i.e. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- And type in the top of the address bar 192.168.10.1 and you will see a login page on your screen.
- Enter your username and password as “admin”.
- Follow now the on-screen instructions to connect your Victony repeater to your existing wireless network.
How to setup my Victony WA305 WIFI extender?
- For setting up your Victony WA305 wifi range extender, plug your booster into an electrical outlet.
- Now, wait until the LED light goes solid.
- Then, press the WPS button on your WA305 wireless repeater.
- And then push the same on your main modem or router
- You will now see the light will be blinking on both devices and in 15-20 seconds the lights will stop blinking.
- If your booster is connected successfully to your existing wifi network, you will see all solid LED lights lit up on your Victony.
- Now you unplug your new extender and plug it in wherever you would like to use it.
Note: Your Victony range extender and the router/modem should be 3-5 feet from each other.
Victony WA305 wifi extender firmware update
You can update the Victony WA305 extender firmware by following the easy steps given below:
- Open the company’s official website and download the most recent firmware file
- Visit the ap.setup website and enter your extender username and password.
- Open and go to system tools
- Click Upgrade Firmware
- Click on upgrade and browse the downloaded firmware file.
- After the upgrade, restart the extender Okay, the firmware of your extension has been upgraded successfully.