In this article, we are going to discuss MyMak AC600 outdoor extender setup. This outdoor…
Victony Repeater Setup Installation
Victony Repeater Setup: The Victony Wi-Fi Extender is a simple device that can be plugged into any power outlet. To get you going, it has one of the easiest setups. Without the need for any CD installation, the setup can be done using any web browser. Thanks to its dual-band functionality, the extender can help you reach a speed of 1200Mbps, according to Victony’s official site. A unique feature that enables the device to further extend the Wi-Fi range while keeping the signal healthy is the presence of four external antennas. With the assistance of extreme wireless coverage, it eliminates existing wireless network dead spots.
It’s really easy to use, it’s simple to set up, and it’s nice that this device provides dual band functionality. It is nice that on this device there are four antennas, and that you can move them around to get a stronger signal. The ultimate solution for all your internet-related problems is setup by the Victony Extender setup.
In this article, you will know about two methods of Victony Wifi Extender setup:
- WPS method
- Browser Method
Victony WiFi Repeater Setup using the WPS method
- In the first place, link your extender to your router with a power supply close range.
- Take a look at the power LED when connected to make sure it displays a solid color image.
- On both the router and now on the Victony Wi-Fi Extender, place the WPS button. If found, push the button simultaneously on each of the devices for approximately 2-3 seconds.
- You have successfully connected the extender to your router when you see a green blinking light on your extender.
- After 10-15 seconds, you just have to wait to let the systems know each other and start setting up on 192.168.10.1
- After successful contact, the lead on the extender becomes a strong green color.
- You may now feel free to withdraw the extender from the spot and position it in your home elsewhere. It is advised that the extender be installed in places where the internet does not work at all, for better benefits.
- Now let’s dive into the alternate strategy.
- Click here for some problems with ap.setup.
Victony Extender Setup with a Web browser:
- Begin by attaching to your wi-fi extender a power supply. It’s not necessary for you to keep it next to your router because you can do it wherever you can.
- Wait for the extender to turn on by keeping an eye on the LED indicator to convert it into a solid green color.
- Now, start a computer and open a wi-fi, like a laptop or a smartphone. Under the wi-fi, link to your extender network.
- After you have successfully linked to the network, open a tab of your choice and head for the URL sign. In the URL bar Type AP.setup click the Enter button after type that.
- “Finally, you will be asked to have login credentials in both cases and you just need to enter” admin. After that, click on the login button and you will be guided to the dashboard. From this point on, just follow the steps listed on the website and finish the setup.