Victony WA305 Extender Setup Victony wa305 extender setup guide to help your booster to connect…
VICTONY AC1200 SETUP
Victony AC1200 Extender Setup for dual-band wireless extender. That boost your wifi signal or wifi network and experience your best-uninterrupted gaming, movies, and web series. Victony WIFI Extender Setup comes with 4 external antennas you can bet for getting unparalleled wifi range throughout your homes and offices. You can do Victony extender setup very easily. It’s a plug-and-play device that connects with any router in 15 seconds. Victony AC1200 setup has three modes “Router/Repeater/AP”, which you can choose according to your need. But one thing you need to remember is when you switch the mode do not forget to reset or reconfigure your Victony Extender.
VICTONY AC1200 WiFi Extender SETUP
Follow these steps to complete Victony AC1200 Setup on internet explorer below:
- First of all, you take your Victony wifi extender and your router to the same room.
- Make sure that you get at least 50% signals from your router to the extender.
- Now, switch on the extender and your router.
- Wait for a few seconds and check if the LED light is going stable or solid green.
- Take your laptop, computer, or mobile and open your wifi settings and connect with Victony ac1200 extender setup.
- On the first time, there is no need to enter a password they automatically connect with your device.
- After connecting they showed no internet available, then opened any web browser.
- At the top of the address bar type http://AP.Setup or you can type 192.168.10.1 login window will appear.
- Enter your username and password as “admin”.
- Select your extender that you want to connect with your router and enter your new extender setup password
- After setting up the device reboot your extender for 15-20 seconds and then turn it back on.
- Connect your device with the Victony wifi range extender setup that name shows as “SSID_EXt” in your wifi list.
Victony Extender Setup Via WPS
For setting up your WiFi range extender through AP.setup by WPS button. follow the given below instructions and set up your New Extender Setup:
- First, plug your extender and your router through an ethernet cable.
- Now, wait until the LED light gets stable.
- Then, press on the WPS button and leave it in 5 seconds.
- Light will blink on both devices and in 15-20 seconds the lights will stop blinking that showed a successful setup.
- Now you unplug your new extender and set it up wherever you would like with a range extender setup.
- After that, the new extender setup shows you “SSID_EXT” in your wifi list and the password will be the same as your router’s password.