How to configure your AP extender setup through Ap.setup? Trying to set up the New…
Rockspace AC2100 Extender Setup
Rockspace AC2100 WIFI Extender Setup
Let’s learn the step by step method to how to setup Rockspace AC2100 dual-band extender with manual method:
- First of all, plug your Rockspace AC2100 into an electric outlet.
- And wait for the power led light on the AC2100 extender to go light blue.
- Now to start setup, open up the WIFI settings option on any PC or smartphone.
- And attach to the network named “Rockspace_EXT”.
- When you connect to the booster network, it will be directed to the Rockspace AC2100 extender setup page.
- Follow the on-screen steps to link your booster to the wireless router or modem.
Note: If you are not redirected to the Rockspace new extender setup page. Open any web browser and type re.rockspace.local to login to the AC21oo installation page.
How to configure my Rockspace AC2100 WIFI extender?
- To setup Rockspace AC2100 extender with the WPS method,
- The first thing is to plug the AC2100 extender 2-3 feet away from the main router.
- Once you have the power light on the Rockspace AC2100.
- Push the WPS button on the wireless booster.
- And then within 1-2 minutes, push the same button on your router or modem.
- WPS light is now blinking on both of your devices. Now, wait until the light stop blinking on both your devices.
- If the connection got successful you will see all the led lights lit up on the extender.
- Finally, place your booster to any location that you want to increase the wireless signal’s connection, and get the best-extended signal strength.
Rockspace AC2100 WIFI Extender | Firmware Update
Follow the steps given-below, for how to update the Rockspace AC2100 extender firmware:
- First of all, connect your laptop to the Rockspace AC2100 WIFI extender network.
- Once connected, open up a web browser and type in re.rockspace.local on the address bar.
- You are now on the Rockspace AC2100 login page.
- Sign in to your extender network by using the login credentials.
- Now choose the Firmware update tab under Administration.
- Open up the newest firmware file that you will have to update your rockspace ac1200 extender firmware.
- Tap on the install option, it may take up to 4 minutes to upgrade the firmware of your Rockspace AC2100 WI-Fi range extender.
How to reset Rockspace AC2100 WIFI extender?
- For factory resetting the Rockspace AC2100, The extender should be plugged into the power.
- Make sure on the AC2100, you have the solid blue light.
- Now, you have to tap on the reset button.
- You can get any paper clip, sim slot opener pin, or any same type of object to tap and hold the reset button for at least 7 seconds.
- Wait for the Rockspace extender light to turn on solid green.
- You are now successfully reset your WIFI booster to the factory default settings.
For more information and troubleshooting:
Rockspace AC2100 Dual-Band Extender | Features
- Rockspace AC2100 has dual bands which range signals up to 1292 sq. ft, which will extend your Wi-Fi signals. This extender has up to 300 Mbps for 2.4 GHz with 1734 Mbps for the 5 GHz for both of the bands.
- Rockspace extender will have a stable connection which is good quality PCB dual-band antennas also with 4T4R MU-MIMO technology. Your extender will be connected to a Wi-Fi network automatically that has the best quality lanes for optimal, valid, and quick Internet signal strength.
- Your extender will stay attached to this network whether the Wi-Fi-enabled devices are anywhere in the house with a better internet connection.
- Rockspace AC2100 is equipped with a 5GHz band, this will work really better with multiple deck buildings.
- The Rockspace AC2100 extender setup using WPS. It is simple to connect by tapping the WPS button on the main Wi-Fi router. It will connect in only a few seconds.
- The Rockspace AC2100 is compatible with all types of Wi-Fi routers or access points.
- For having a really good internet connection, the upper antennas can turn around by 270 degrees, and the lower antennas can twist about 180 degrees.
This Post Has 0 Comments