RE.ROCKSPACE.LOCAL EXTENDER SETUP
Re.rockspace.local is a local web address to configure your exender. You can set up your extender for your office or home and say goodbye to the poor connectivity. So, if you are looking to install the Rockspace Wi-Fi Range repeater, read this blog. Here, we will share the simple step-by-step guidelines that can help you to complete the re.rockspace.local setup process.
How to setup Rockspace extender?
You can set up your extender using two ways:
- Rockspace extender usingManual method.
- Rockspace extender WPS (Wireless Protected Setup) method.
Rockspace extender setup using Manual method
Follow the below-given steps to set up your rockspace repeater using a manual method:
- Unbox your rockspace repeater and arrange it.
- Plug in your extender.
- Go to PC or Laptop.
- Make sure your rockspace extender is near the router.
- Connect your device with the internet.
- Select any internet browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
- Then create your rockspace account.
- Then follow the onscreen instruction.
If you are confused in any setup process. You can also set your rockspace extender with the WPS method. On this blog we will share the WPS method to configure your Rockspace repeater.
Rockspace extender setup using WPS method
Wps (wireless protected setup) is the quiet easy and simple method to setup your rockspace extender. WPS is a built-in feature of many routers that make it easier to connect wifi enabled devices to a secure wireless network.
Follow the guidelines to set up your rockspace extender using the WPS method:
- Plug your rockspace extender in a power socket.
- Wait for the power light on your extender to turn solid.
- Then initely push the WPS button on your rockspace extender.
- Within 1-2 minutes press the same on your router.
- Your extender LED starts blinking on both devices.
- Do not turn off your WIFI extender while the setup is going on.
- Wait for a few seconds until your rockspace extender is properly connected with your home network.
This is how you can configure your rockspace extender using the WPS method. After the setup process if your rockspace extender is giving you any issues. You can update or reset your rockspace repeater, to know how to update your extender firmware follow the instructions given below:
How to update Rockspace extender firmware?
Firmware upgrade is initially used to improve your extender performance. If you are facing a buffering problem and not providing good internet speed. If yes, then Simply go to firmware upgrade. To upgrade your Rockspace firmware you need to follow the given guidelines to update the latest firmware for your extender.
Easy and simple steps to update your Rockspace extender is given below:
- Connect to the extender.
- Open the browser.
- Go to re.rockspace.local
- Log in using your username and password.
- Click the Firmware update option.
- Go to the administration bar and select the latest firmware.
- It will take 2-3 minutes to upgrade the firmware.
- During the upgrade, make sure you don’t turn off the power.
- After that your Rockspace extender starts rebooting.
If you find any issue while updating your Rockspace firmware, you can easily contact our experts via live chat or call. They will help you with better solutions.
How to reset Rockspace extender?
If you forget your username and password or your repeater is not providing better internet connectivity. Then you can use a sharp pin, paper clip or needle to reset your extender.
- Turn on the extender by plugging into the outlet.
- After that you will see a solid blue light on your extender.
- Put a pin into the reset hole.
- Keep the pin in for at least 8-10 seconds.
- Now put out the pin from the reset hole.
- And wait for the LED to turn to solid BLUE.
- After that your rockspace extender automatically starts rebooting.
Now the rockspace extender is back to its factory defaults settings. If you still need any help with your rockspace extender you can reach our technical support team.
How to login into re.rockspace.local?
The login process is very easy to do. Here we will share the details about how to login into re.rockspace.local:
- Launch a browser on the computer or mobile.
- In the address bar Type re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254.
- Hit enter then the login page will appear on your screen.
- Now fill up your login details using username and admin.
- Now, you can access all settings and features of the re.rockspace.local interface.
This is the best way to login into re.rockspace.local. If there is any query about your Rockspace extender you can easily connect with our technical experts. They will guide you with your query.
For information and troubleshooting: