Wi-Fi Range Extender Configuration Bros Trend Wall Plug Dual Band:
Re.Brostrend Wi-Fi Range Extender: Bros Trend Wall Plug Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender is the fastest and simplest way to extend your Wi-Fi coverage.
To setup the Bros Trend Wall Plug Band, follow these steps:
- Plug the extender into the band.
- For smooth setup, we suggest completing the basic setup in the same room as your current router.
- Wait until the LED is white to solid blue.
- You can set up Bros Trend Extender in two different ways, either by pressing the WPS button or by using the web user interface.
Note: First, ensure your current router is fitted with a WPS button if your existing router does not support WPS Setup.
Set WiFi Access Point Mode:
- After connecting to the router, Re.Brostrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup is in Access Point mode.
- Router SSID will be retransmitted, and any computer will login with a password.
- The size, how thick the walls are, other wireless signals, etc., depends on the range.
- To get and run a very long-range signal, an Ethernet cable can be attached to the device that transmits WiFi.
- This is a good choice when improving the router signal.
- For example, an Ethernet cable will run as an access point to the router in a detached garage that is far from home and connected to the BrosTrend Extender setup.
Brostrend wifi extender setup From Ethernet to WiFi:
- Using the Re.Brostrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup as an Ethernet-to-Wi-Fi adapter.
- This is for any computer with an Ethernet port, but without Wi-Fi.
- It can also be a fast fix for a computer with a broken internal Wi-Fi card.
- It’s easy to use by simply plugging the New Extender Setup Ethernet cable from the machine to the wireless system it requires.
- First set up the router link (steps above and then plug it into any Ethernet port.
- For laptops, desktops, Android TV boxes, or any computer.
- That includes WiFi, and it has an Ethernet port.