Re.brostrend Extender Setup:
Re.brostrend Extender Setup: If you are not successful in setting up your extender using the WPS button, try using http:/re.brostrend.com. Please use a needle to press the restart button on your extender to reset the default set of your extender back factory, if not skip this step.
- Please wait until the power LED takes about seconds to restart the light solid blue process.
- Then use your wi-fi device to connect to your extender Default Re.brostrend Extender Setup network name No wifi password is required for the initial connection, then use AP.setup or 192.168.0.2544 address once connected to the extender.
- You can choose the admin and password for your first login.
- Select wifi names with your current router nearby and then setup SSID and password.
- You can understand the link between the extender and the existing router through the color of your signal LED on your extender.
- The wi-fi extender from Bros Trend is completely set up and good to go.
To install Brostrend Extender using the WPS method:
- First, press the WPS button for one to two seconds on your existing router.
- On Bros Trend, place the WPS button within two minutes.
- The extender attempts to connect with your existing router when the WPS LED blinks.
- Solid Blue LED light, once the signal. If your signal LED lights red, your extender is too far from your router, your New Extender Setup has established a good connection with your existing router and boosts your wi-fi signal.
- If your signal is off, try again if your extender is not connected to your existing router.
- Your router should be installed halfway between the existing router.
- Use your wi-fi devices to connect to your extender network when the extender is installed connected. Your existing wi-fi name is used by the extender.
- By default, your extension’s Wi-Fi password is the same as one of your existing routers.
- You can use it anywhere below the scope once it is connected.
- By using your smartphone, tablet, and PC, you can do this.
The fastest and simplest way to extend your Wi-Fi coverage is the Bros Trend Wall Plug Dual-Band Wi-Fi Range Extender.
To set up the Wi-Fi Range Extender Bros Trend Wall Plug Band, follow these steps:
- Plug the extender into the electric band.
- We recommend completing the basic setup in the same room as your existing router for a seamless setup.
- Please wait until the LED power is white to solid blue.
- You can set up Bros Trend Extender in two different ways, either by pressing the WPS button or by using the re.brostrend.com web user interface.
Note: First of all, make sure that your existing router is equipped with a WPS button in case your existing router does not support WPS Setup.
Setting Up WiFi Access point Mode:
- Once connected to the router, the BrosTrend Extender Setup is essentially in Access Point mode.
- The SSID of the router will be retransmitted, and any device can log in with a password.
- The distance, how thick the walls are, other wireless signals, and so on will depend on the range.
- An Ethernet cable can be connected to the unit that broadcasts a WiFi signal to get a very long-range signal and to run it.
- When boosting the router signal is not enough, this is a good option.
- For instance, an Ethernet cable can run to the router in a detached garage that is far from home and attached to the BrosTrend Extender setup that will act as an access point.
- You can use the BrosTrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup as an Ethernet-to-Wi-Fi adapter as well.
- This is for any device that has an Ethernet port but has no built-in Wi-Fi.
- It can also be a quick fix for a device that has an internal Wi-Fi card that is broken.
- It is very easy to use by simply plugging the Ethernet cable from the unit to the wireless device that needs it.
- Set up the router connection first (steps above) and then plug it into any Ethernet port and the data is transferred.
- For laptops, desktops, Android TV boxes, Smart TVs, or any device.
- That requires WiFi and has an Ethernet port, this is a good option.