HOW TO CONFIGURE NEW Wi-Fi EXTENDER SETUP:
New Wi-Fi Extender Setup: If you are facing a problem configuring your New Extender Setup or you wanted to connect your New Wi-Fi Extender Setup with your home wifi then you are in the right place. Just follow and remember the given instruction and configure your new extender setup easily.
Need to remember things before setting up your extender:
- Make sure that your new extender setup is plugged in with an electric socket.
- Make sure that your extender and your home wifi router are in the same room or near to the extender for the setup only.
- Make sure that before setting up your extender no ethernet cable will connect with your extender.
- Make sure that you have working internet while setting up your extender.
- Make sure that only one LED light is blinking on your extender. If other lights were blinking on your extender restart it.
After remembering these things you are now ready to connect your home wifi with your New Wi-Fi Extender Setup. There are two different methods to configure your extender with your wifi: manual method and WPS mode.
Want to set up your extender manually? Then follow the instructions and set up your extender with your home wifi.
- First, you need to plug your WIFI Range extender setup and your home wifi router in an electrical plug.
- Then switch it on and make sure that only one LED light was blinking on the extender.
- After that connect your extender with your wifi router through an ethernet cable.
- After that take any device and launch the web browser.
- After that type URL www.mywifiext.net on the top of the address bar and click on the search button.
- In case the URL is not working you can also type the IP address that is 192.168.10.1
- After that, the webpage is displayed on the screen that shows you to create your account.
- Fill in your name, email, and password and click on the submit button.
- After the login chooses your wifi router and type the same password that you choose for your wifi.
- After that, your extender and your router are connected to each other.
- You can also change the advanced and basic both setting through the web or you can also download.
WANTED TO SETUP YOUR EXTENDER WITH WPS BUTTON?
If you want to set up your New Extender Setup with your home wifi with the use of a WPS button then all you need to do is follow the instructions and set up your extender with your router.
- First, plug your devices in an electrical socket and switch it on.
- Make sure that no ethernet cable was connected with your extender while you set up your extender.
- After that make sure that the one LED light is blinking on the extender that means your extender is functioning.
- After that click on the WPS button on the both extender and the wifi router and leave it in 5-10 seconds.
- After that see the lights if the lights convert into solid green that means your extender is connected with your home wifi.
- If in case the extender is getting some troubleshooting to connect with the WPS button. Make sure the WPS button on the extender is working.
- After that restart the extender and place it where you want to get the wifi signals.
If you still facing the problem to connect with your extender or you wanted to setup your extender through a technician you can visit on AP.Setup and call on the customer care that displays on the screen when you open the website.