MSRM Wi-Fi Extender Setup:
MSRM Wi-Fi Extender Setup is a well-known brand that sells Wi-Fi routers Ap Extender Setup .The MSRM Extender Setup up to 300 MB / s network speeds. It has a length of 172-meters. It is a dual antenna system that serves 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks, respectively. This Wi-Fi range extender removes all barriers such as walls, handheld devices, and so on by using the ‘Dual-Rotation’ antennas. The 802.11b / g / n function offers you strong, reliable and constant speeds. It has simple-to-install features , making it user-friendly and simpler to use steps.
MSRM Wi-Fi Extender Setup Using a Web Browser:
- Ensure that you have an active internet service at home. Often, ensure that the router is attached to a power source.
- Insert the New Range Extender Setup into a power socket for a Wi-Fi router and then power it ‘Up’.
- Click Wi-Fi now and use your phone , laptop or some other handheld computer to search for and connect to a Wi-Fi network that says MSRM. It will, initially, have no security, no password.
- Open the tab on the same computer and then check for 192.168.10.1 admin. You will now be redirected to a website asking for a password and an administrative username to be entered. Write ‘admin’ in the ‘Title’ and ‘Password’ files, respectively.
- Press ‘Repeater Mode.’ Now, choose the Wi-Fi network you want to add to your current Wi-Fi router from the list of Wi-Fi networks.
- There are now two choices, whether to assign a new name and password (SSID) or to use the same router ID settings. Select the desired one.
- On the next tab, you will need to the MSRM extender setup Enter a name (SSID) and a password when needed. You will have to perform this operation twice for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks respectively (the password must be the same as that of the router).
- You will be redirected to a settings search page before you press ‘Next’. Wait two minutes before the setup is over for the extender to start up, and then you can connect your machines to the extender network again.
MSRM US302 WPS Setup:
- Make sure both the default WI-FI router and the MSRM US302 Wi-Fi range extender have a power supply socket to you. Make confident they are near enough to be found.
- On the back of the Wi-Fi router, press the ‘WPS’ button. For two minutes, press the ‘WPS’ button on the MSRM range extender below.
- The MSRM US302 Extender Setup repeater can attach automatically to the Wi-Fi network of your main router.