MSRM US753 Extender Setup:
MSRM US753 Extender Setup: Is a well-known brand that manufactures Wi-Fi routers and a range of extenders. The MSRM US753 supports up to 300 MB / s network speeds. It has a range of 172-meters. It is a dual antenna system that supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks, respectively. This Wi-Fi range extender eliminates all obstacles such as partitions, mobile devices, and so on by using the ‘Dual-Rotation’ antennas. The 802.11b / g / n feature gives you high, stable and consistent speeds. It has simple-to-install features , making it user-friendly and easier to use. Specification.
MSRM US753 Wi-Fi Extender Setup Using a Browser:
- Make certain that you have an active internet connection at home.
- Plug the MSRM US753 extender into the power socket with Wi-Fi router and then power it ‘ON’.
- Now, click on Wi-Fi and use your phone, laptop or other mobile device to scan for and connect to a Wi-Fi network that says ‘MSRM SETUP. It will, initially, have no protection, no password.
- Open the browser on the same device and then search for 192.168.10.1 or Ap.setup / admin. You will now be routed to a page asking for a password and an administrative username to be entered. Write ‘admin’ in the ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ boxes, respectively.
- Click the ‘Repeater Mode’ button. Now, choose the Wi-Fi network you want to extend to your existing Wi-Fi router from the Wi-Fi network list.
- There are now two options, whether to set a new name (SSID) and password, or to use the current router ID configuration. Select the desired one.
- On the next page, you will need to customize the MSRM extender network. Enter a name (SSID) and a password when required. You would have to do this procedure twice for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks respectively (the password must be the same as that of the router).
- To check the settings, you will be routed to a page until you click on ‘Next’. Wait two minutes until the initialization is finished for the extender to start up, and then you can connect your computers to the extender network again.
MSRM US753 Setup via WPS:
- Make sure both your primary WI-FI router and the MSRM Extender Setup have a power supply attached to you. Be sure they are close enough to be located.
- On the back of the Wi-Fi router, click the ‘WPS’ button. For two minutes, click the ‘WPS’ button on the MSRM range extender below.
- The MSRM repeater may automatically connect to the Wi-Fi network of your main router.
Check Firmware On MSRM US753:
- Make sure your extender is wired and linked to a power source by ‘ON’.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and use your phone , laptop or some other mobile device to scan for and connect to a Wi-Fi network that says ‘MSRM-xxx’. It will have no encryption and no password initially.
- Open the window on the same machine, and then check for ‘192.168.1.1’ http:/ap.setup/admin. You will now be routed to a page asking for a password and an administrative username to be entered. Write ‘admin’ respectively in the ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ dialog boxes.
- On the ‘home tab’, go to Administration System Upgrade. Click on ‘Upgrade the firmware’ under the Automated Upgrades page. Make sure you have a secure internet connection to upgrade the firmware if needed.
- Until upgraded, it could take around 2 minutes for the extender to set up and reboot.
MSRM US753 Reset:
- Press and hold the reset button on the side of the device using a pin for about 10 seconds until the extender is turned ‘ON’.
- You can note that after some time, the LED can turn red, signaling that it is rebooting.
- The power LED on the extender to reboot only ensures that it is completely reset for about 30 seconds.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi network of the MSRM extender is wired to either your computer , laptop or smartphone.
- On the same machine, open the browser and search for New Extender Setup or ‘http:/192.168.10.1’.
- After accessing the first tab, access the administrative ‘Username’ and the ‘Password’. Click on the ‘Management’ option on the ‘Home Page’ setup button. From the drop-down menu, click on ‘Framework’ and then click on the ‘Factory Defaults’ button.