Can't connect to 192.168.10.1? What should I do? If you are unable to connect to…
MSRM US302 Wi-Fi Extender:
MSRM US302 Wi-Fi Extender: It easily plugs into any outlet in your home. It’s not as unobtrusive as other boosters, but it’s not an eyesore. There are two antennas that help boost your signal range (one on each side of the unit).
MSRM US302 Extender Setup via WEB Browser:
- Just follow the steps MSRM US302 extender setup. You will be able to resolve the problem then.
- Place your extender halfway between your router and where you want the wi-fi to help you.
- Wait for the power lights to stabilize on the MSRM repeater, get your hands on your phone , laptop, etc.
- Go to your WiFi list and look for the default name of the MSRM network there. “Wireless-N” or “Wireless-AC” might say that.
- Connect to a network name that requires no password for the first time, and NO INTERNET will be displayed once you are connected to it.
- Now, once you open a browser, if you don’t type Ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 in the address bar or browser URL, ap.setup will appear.
- As an extender / repeater, select mode and hit next.
- You are asked for the “admin” user name and password type.
- Then select the network that you want to extend and type the password for it.
- Complete the configuration and then reboot the MSRM US302 repeater, which takes a minute.
- Try to link your devices to the new network you’ve created.
MSRM Extender US302 Setup via WPS:
- This is the easiest one and takes only 15 seconds or so. You just need to plug the extender first from where the router is.
- Once the power LED turns on the static repeater, press the WPS button on it and it will look like two rotating arrows in a circle.
- Now, push the WPS on the router within a minute or two and you will see lights blinking on both of the devices.
- The WPS on the router will stop blinking after successful New Extender Setup, it will turn solid.
- Go to your Wi-Fi list to connect your devices with the same password as a router to the newly created extender network.
MSRM US302 Repeater Setup as an Access Point:
- You need ethernet cable according to your requirement for better speed transmission, such as if you want to keep this extender 10 feet away from the extender, then use 10 feet long cable now to plug one end of ethernet into the extender and the other on the router in the LAN port.
- Connect your laptop / phone to the wi-fi network of a repeater, i.e. Name of the MSRM network list.
- Open the browser after connection and type the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the browser URL.
- Now type ADMIN for both your username and password on the setup page.
- Once asked on-screen , select the mode as the access point and click Continue.
- Enter the name of the access point you want, its password, its security type, and then click Next.
- The settings are then applied and rebooted for a minute.
- With this new access point, you need to connect the devices and you are done.