MSRM US302 Extender Setup
In this article, we are going to discuss various ways to setup MSRM US302 extender. MSRM is a renowned brand that produces Wi-Fi routers and extenders. The US302 has a 172-meter range. It is a dual antenna system that supports networks of 2.4GHz and 5GHz respectively. By using the ‘Dual-Rotation’ antennas, this Wi-Fi range extender eliminates all obstructions such as partitions, mobile devices, and so on. The 802.11b / g / n feature gives you high speeds that are stable and consistent. It has functionality that is easy to set up, making it user-friendly and easier to use.
MSRM US302 Wi-Fi Extender Setup
Follow the below-given list to install the US302 web-based setup:
- To begin the MSRM us302 extender setup, Plug your device into the power socket and then power it ‘ON’.
- Now, scan and connect to a Wi-Fi network that says ‘MSRM-xxx’ using your phone, laptop, or desktop.
- Once connected, open any browser and then search for ‘192.168.10.1‘ or HTTP:// ap. setup.
- You are on the MSRM extender login page.
- Enter the username and password which is “admin” to access the web management page.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to connect your booster to the home WIFI router or modem.
If you face any problems while installing the booster, feel free to get in touch with our chat support team to connect your repeater.
MSRM US302 Extender Setup With WPS
To install your wireless booster with WPS is one the fastest way to setup the MSRM extender, here is the step by step instructions given below:
- Plug your US302, into an electrical outlet.
- Make sure the distance between your repeater and router should be not more than 5 feet.
- Wait for the power LED to turn solid blue.
- Now push the WPS button on your WIFI repeater first.
- And then within a minute push the same button on your modem or router.
- You will now see the light start blinking on both of your devices.
- NOTE: Do not unplug or turn off your extender while the light is blinking.
- Once the light stop blinking, if you see all the lights go solid blue on the MSRM.
- Your MSRM US3o2 extender setup is completed now. Place your device to the desired location and enjoy the lag-free connectivity.
How to reset my MSRM US302 Extender?
To reset your MSRM US302 range extender, follow the steps given below:
- Use a pin to press and keep the reset button on the side of the device for around 10 seconds until the extender is turned ‘ON’.
- You can note that the LED can turn red after some time, signaling that it is rebooting.
- About 30 seconds for only the power LED on the extender to reboot ensures it is completely reset.
- Make sure that either your computer, laptop, or smartphone is wired to the MSRM extender’s Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser on the same computer and check for AP.Setup or ‘http:/192.168.10.1’.
- Access the administrative ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ after accessing the first tab. Click on the ‘Management’ choice on the setup home Page ‘. Click on ‘Framework’ from the drop-down menu, then click on the ‘Factory Defaults button.
MSRM US302 Firmware Update
- MSRM US302 is ‘ON’ linked to a power source for Firmware Update.
- Turn on Wi-Fi in your device and search for the network of your extender. It will initially have no password.
- On the same device, open the web browser, search for 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup. Now you are on the login page of your extender to setup.
- Use “admin” as your username and “admin” again for the password
- Go to Administration System Upgrade on the ‘home tab’. Under the Automated Upgrades page, click on ‘Upgrade the firmware. To upgrade the firmware if needed, make sure you have a secure internet connection.
- It could take around 2 minutes for the extender to set up and reboot until upgraded.