MSRM US302 Extender Setup
MSRM US302 Extender Setup is a renowned brand that produces Wi-Fi routers and AP Extender Setup. Up to 300MB / s network speeds are supported by the MSRM US302 Extender setup. It has a 172-meter range. It is a dual antenna system that supports networks of 2.4GHz and 5GHz respectively. By using the ‘Dual-Rotation’ antennas, this Wi-Fi range extender eliminates all obstructions such as partitions, mobile devices, and so on. The 802.11b / g / n feature gives you high speeds that are stable and consistent. It has functionality that is easy to set up, making it user-friendly and easier to use. Characteristics.
Follow the WiFi extender setup using a web browser:
- Ensure that the router is connected to a source of power.
- Plug the MSRM us302 extender setup into a Wi-Fi router power socket and then power it ‘ON’.
- Now, scan and connect to a Wi-Fi network that says ‘MSRM-xxx’ using your phone, laptop, or desktop. It will have no protection, no password, initially.
- Open the browser and then search for ‘192.168.10.1‘ or ap. setup/admin.
- Now you are on the login page, you have to add a username and password which is “admin”. You have to fill it in both to sign in to set up your MSRM US302 Extender
- Click on the choice for ‘Repeater Mode.’ Now, from the list of Wi-Fi networks, select your network which is used to extend the range.
- Two options are now open, whether to set a new name (SSID) and password or to use current router ID settings. Select the one you want.
- You will need to customize the network of the MSRM extender on the next page. If required, enter a name (SSID) and a password. For the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks respectively, you would have to do this procedure twice (the password must be the same as that of the router).
- You will be routed to a page to check the settings until you click on ‘Next’. Wait for two minutes for the extender to start up until the initialization is completed, and then you can connect your computers to the network of the extender again.
MSRM US302 Extender Setup With WPS
- Make sure you have a power supply attached to both your primary Wi-Fi router and the MSRM US302 Wi-Fi range extender. Be sure that they are located close enough.
- Click the ‘WPS’ button on the back of the Wi-Fi router. Click the ‘WPS’ button on the MSRM range extender below for two minutes.
- The MSRM repeater may connect to your main router’s Wi-Fi network automatically.
MSRM US302 Firmware Update
- MSRM US302 is ‘ON’ linked to a power source for Firmware Update.
- Turn on Wi-Fi in your device and search for the network of your extender. It will initially have no password.
- On the same device, open the web browser, search for 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup. Now you are on the login page of your extender to setup.
- Use “admin” as your username and “admin” again for password
- Go to Administration System Upgrade on the ‘home tab’. Under the Automated Upgrades page , click on ‘Upgrade the firmware’. To upgrade the firmware if needed, make sure you have a secure internet connection.
- It could take around 2 minutes for the extender to set up and reboot until upgraded.
MSRM US302 Reset
Reset your MSRM US302 range extender
- Using a pin to press and keep the reset button on the side of the device for around 10 seconds until the extender is turned ‘ON’.
- You can note that the LED can turn red after some time, signaling that it is rebooting.
- About 30 seconds for only the power LED on the extender to reboot ensures it is completely reset.
- Make sure that either your computer, laptop, or smartphone is wired to the MSRM extender’s Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser on the same computer and check for AP.Setup or ‘http:/192.168.10.1’.
- Access the administrative ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ after accessing the first tab. Click on the ‘Management’ choice on the setup home Page ‘. Click on ‘Framework’ from the drop-down menu, then click on the ‘Factory Defaults button.