Can't connect to 192.168.10.1? What should I do? If you are unable to connect to…
MSRM US300 Extender Setup:
MSRM US300 Wi-Fi repeater ultimate speed and full coverage throughout your home. It is small in size and makes it simple to fit within your home interiors. Supporting 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi communication protocol with Internet bandwidth of up to 300Mbps. You can attach your various devices to it including your monitor, desktop, mobile phone, game console, tablet, etc. understand MSRM Extender Setup.
MSRM Extender Setup via browser:
- Plugin your extender halfway between your router and the location where you need the internet.
- Now take your cell-phone or laptop and in your Wi-Fi list check for the MSRM network name. It could show up as Wireless-N Wireless-AC.
- Connect to the network, it may take about 10 seconds and after that could display you & no internet on the MSRM.
- Open a tab on the same computer and in the address bar type AP.Setup OR 192.168.10.1 to complete the MSRM US300 extender setup.
- It will take you to the login page form admin for both username and password.
- Find the repeater option among the choices there and click next.
- Choose the key W-Fi network name from the collection of Wi-Fi networks that it gives you after searching the network.
- Now enter the password for your Wi-Fi, it should be same as your router wi-fi password.
- In the next stage you can customize the MSRM network name or you can keep it as it is.
- Your extender network would display up at the end as your Wi-Fi Network SSID Ext after initialization.
- You should try adding the computers to the expanded network until the extender reboots.
MSRM US300 Extender Setup via WPS:
- You need to plug in your New Extender Setup in the same room as your router for this Setup before the setup is finished.
- Once the power light on the US300 repeater is steady, you can see a flashing light on it when you click the WPS button on it.
- Click the WPS button on your router inside two minutes. If the WPS button on your router is disabled, then connect to the wireless settings of your router and activate the WPS from there.
- You can now see the WPS light flashing for around 10-15 seconds on both cameras.
- The WPS on a router will stop and the WPS on the repeater will transform solid after a good setup.
- You can see an extender now appearing as your network name (SSID EXT) in your Wi-Fi folder.
- Unplug the extender and place it halfway between your router and the place where you need the internet. Place it away from big appliances like AC, microwave, etc.