If you've recently purchased a router and played around with its settings, you may have…
After you install your Wavlink AC600 USB adapter you may enjoy high-speed WiFi for the first time. With the AC600 Dual Band USB Wireless Adapter, the computer can receive wireless wifi, avoiding the headache caused by the router and the machine being linked together.
The AC600 dual band adapter connects your desktop or notebook computer to powerful wireless AC technology. Simply insert the adapter into a USB port and connect to a wireless network to gain access to a safe, high-speed internet connection.
Because of its small size and sleek appearance, the adapter may be placed into any USB port and remain there for an extended period of time. There’s no need to be concerned about neighboring USB ports being blocked. The adapter will not fall out when you move or store the device because the little device is flush with the USB port.
Note: If you already have a driver but it isn’t working, you must uninstall it before installing the new one.
For Wavlink AC600 USB adapter installation please proceed as follows:
- Plug in the wavlink adapter to your computer.
- Right-click Computer, then select Manage.
- Launch Device Manager. Click Update Driver Software after right-clicking the adapter.
- Select Search my computer for driver software.
- Click Allow me to select a device driver from a list on my PC.
- Highlight Next, select Show All Devices.
- Select Have Disk.
- Select Browse.
- Click Open after navigating to the inf file in the driver folder.
- Please click the Start button, right-click Computer, and select Properties to check your computer’s operating system and system type.
- To connect it, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have any more issues with your wavlink AC600 USB adapter, please contact our professional technicians.
Features of Wavlink AC600 USB adapter
With the AC600 USB Adapter, you can upgrade your Windows-based computer. Many PCs come equipped with built-in Wi-Fi adapters that only support outdated Wireless-N technologies. This USB adapter pairs with your network to give higher Wireless-AC speeds to your Windows-based desktop or laptop, using Next-Gen wavlink’s newest wifi adapter. This generates a dedicated Wi-Fi stream that is great for watching HD movies, gaming, and downloading huge files without lag or buffering.
Portable design with a High-Tech Feel
- The adapter is highly stylish and has a high-tech vibe, making it a perfect addition to your laptop.
- Design is compact and simple to transport. It is your greatest option whether you are traveling or staying at the office. The integrated antennas provide the best signal coverage and data transfer stability.
- LED light: Indicates proper power connection.
Dual band connectivity
Using dual-band connectivity, you may enjoy improved performance and increased versatility for your Wi-Fi devices. The 688U3 offers concurrent 2.4GHz and 5GHz band connectivity at speeds of 300Mbps and 867Mbps, respectively.
The WS-sleek WN688U3’s design includes an adjustable foldaway body that allows you to modify the angle of the body for optimal Wi-Fi performance. With a flexible USB port, you may plug it in wherever you want without worrying about interference from other interfaces.
WPA / WPA2 – Advanced Security
Encryption with WPS With the powerful WPA / WPA2 encryptions designed by the Wi-Fi Alliance, it improves interoperability and security for WLAN, effectively and efficiently protecting users’ wireless environment.
Compatible with all routers and repeaters
Are you concerned that the WS-WN688U3 will not operate with your older router and range extender? The WS-WN688U3 is backwards compatible with all Wi-Fi routers and range extenders.
Easy to setup
If your computer’s operating system does not automatically install the WL-WN688U3 driver after plugging it in, you can install it from the supplied CD or from our website.
Also, by pressing the WPS button, users can easily secure a wireless home network without accessing the router’s settings panels or even knowing the wireless network security key or passphrase.
With the SoftAP feature, you may create a hotspot.
When there is just a wired Internet connection, you can use the WL-SoftAP WN688U3’s capability to create a Wi-Fi hotspot for mobile devices. This function is important when traveling to locations where there is only one Internet cable and numerous individuals need to use the Internet.