Can't connect to 192.168.10.1? What should I do? If you are unable to connect to…
Dodocool Wi-Fi Extender Setup
Dodocool Wi-Fi Extender Setup:
Dodocool Extender process is quite easy to do by you it’s wi-fi network extender and why do we need it? Wi-fi extenders may enable us to use our smartphones in our homes or workplaces where the network is not accessible. In order to have an efficient and efficient wireless signal, the range of home routers is also not just necessary for households.
Dodocool Extender setup by ap.setup on 192.168.10.1:
- Connect the extender directly to the electric green light port, which ensures the Dodocool extender is set-up-ready.
- Now, go to your mobile / computer and connect to your Wireless-N network by pressing WiFi. For the Dodocool Extender network, this is the default word.
- Open the chrome and type IP address 192.168.10.1 or simply type AP.setup in the address bar.
- You will open and enter “admin” for both your username and password on the Dodocool DC39 extender Setup tab.
- On the machine where the network list is seen, scanning starts. Choose the main wi-fi network from the list and enter the password.
- It will take approximately 50 seconds to enforce the setup and it will reset after that. You’re going to link to the network. The extender will be your HOME-NETWORK ext.
Devices such as the Dodocool Extender Setup wall-mounted wireless range extender setup are highly useful to make things easier. Just the furthest parts of houses can hit it. It has a wireless transmission transfer capacity of 300mbps and 2.4 GHz via wireless N(802.11n) and can run up to 100 meters away. Higher wireless performance and durability are ensured by dual integrated antennas. There are various ways to configure the AP.setup
Dodocool Extender setup by WEB:
- Directly connect the extender to the electric green light port, which ensures that the Dodocool extender is ready for setup.
- Now, by pressing WiFi, go to your mobile / computer and connect to your Wireless-N network. This is the default word for the Dodocool Extender network.
- Open the chrome IP address and type 192.168.10.1 or just type ap.setup in the address bar.
- On the Dodocool Extender Setup tab, you will open and enter “admin” for both your username and password.
- Scanning begins on the machine where the network list is seen. From the list, choose the main wi-fi network and enter the password.
- It will take about 50 seconds for the Setup to be implemented and it will reset after that. You will connect to the network. Your HOME-NETWORK ext. will be the extender.
Dodocool Extender Setup With WPS Method:
- There is a need to wire the extender to an electric outlet.
- They are supposed to be in the same space as your router. The green light blinks, signaling that it is possible to start the Dodocool extender.
- Make sure you choose the right movement from the router mode, signal repeater mode, or range extender mode on your device.
- Push the WPS on your router now and push the WPS button on the extender within 2 minutes. At the edge of the extender, there is a Dodocool Extender WPS click.
- You can see both the WPS symbol and the router blinking on the extender.
- This extender can now be transferred and your device connected to an area that lacks wi-fi.
This Post Has 0 Comments