Can't connect to 192.168.10.1? What should I do? If you are unable to connect to…
Coredy Extender Setup:
Coredy Wi-FI Range Extender Setup:If you are facing problems streaming, playing games, and doing your office work, bring home the brand-new Coredy Range Extender Setup. The wifi range extender boosts your signal strength and improves actual wifi Network.
Coredy Wi-Fi Range extender Setup:
Coredy Wi-FI Range Extender Setup Is an electronic device that boosts and expands your wifi network and removes the dead zones of your house from the signal is a wifi range extender.
It works as a medium or bridge between the Coredy Range Extender Setup router or access point and the devices that are out of its range. This moves the wifi signal to the dead zones of your home or office.
The signal is received and repeated from the data generating device (router, mobile, or computer) to the other parts of your house.
Connect Coredy Extender to a browser on the web:
- Open the wi-fi network manager software on your mobile device or computer and search for the extension name by default, i.e. ‘Coredy .’
- Click the name of the extender and enter your mobile device or computer’s pin or password to connect Extender.
- Open the web browser of your device and search for mywifiext.net or enter the Ap.Setup IP address in the address bar.
- If required, login to the admin page by entering ‘admin’ as both username and password (both are lowercase).
Go to the mode wizard and choose the option for the repeater.
- To select the network to be extended, click on the select button. When the network list is not loaded correctly, refresh the list.
- In the room, enter the existing network password or pin.
- Click Apply and wait a couple of minutes for the extender to restart.
- Look for, and connect to, the extended network. (The same password you entered when connecting to the Extender must be entered).
- The extended wifi network’s new name is ‘Coredy Ext’ by default.
Coredy Extender Setup via WPS:
- Press the WPS button located on the extender’s front panel. (The WPS-led will blink after being turned on.
- Wait 1-2 minutes and press either the WPS button on the router or the access point.
- The network name will automatically change to New Extender Setup after a successful connection. Also, the WLAN-1 LED will turn amber, too.
- Confirm your connectivity through your computer or wifi device.
- Unplug and move the extensor between the halfway point of the extender.
- The router / access point and weak zones / dead areas of your house or office.
- Place the extension in a higher, raised area that allows for a minimum of barriers such as windows and walls.