Wavlink ac1300 setup: Everything you need to know The Wavlink ac1300 is a next-generation dual-band…
Can’t connect to 192.168.10.1? What should I do?
If you are unable to connect to 192.168.10.1, the following information must be followed:
- Connect your wifi repeater to a power source.
- When you have a power LED light, navigate to your laptop or cellphone’s wireless settings.
- Connect your device to the network of the wifi extender.
- Launch a web browser and enter the IP address 192.168.10.1 into the address bar.
- You’ve arrived at the range extender’s login page.
- So, to connect your booster to your existing modem or router, follow the on-screen instructions.
If you still can’t connect to 192.168.10.1 to setup your wifi extender after following the procedures above, see the list below:
- If the repeater has two or more LED lights, please reset the booster to factory default.
- To correctly reset the device, press and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- If 192.168.10.1 does not work, use the web URL wifi.wavlink.com to view the installation page.
- If you are connected to the extender network, the default IP address will function. As a result, ensure that you are linked to the repeater network.
- Once you’ve installed your booster, you can’t connect to 192.168.10.1.
In case you need any with your Wavlink repeater do call us at our toll-free helpline. Our certified technicians will assist you to fix your trouble.
How can I configure a Wavlink wifi extender using 192.168.10.1?
Want to set up your Wavlink range extender using 192.168.10.1? Wavlink extenders significantly improve coverage area and overall wireless network performance. Wavlink Wifi extender arrangement works best for the 2.4-5GHz WiFi band and boosts speed upto 300Mbps. They are compatible with any wireless computer. Because of the compact size of the Wavlink extender, you can take it with you everywhere you go.
To configure Wavlink Extender via 192.168.10.1, do the following steps:
- Connect your Wavlink extension to a stable power source first.
- Then, under the repeater mode, enable the extender.
- Turn on the wifi-enabled wireless device and join the designated extender network ap.setup login.
- The first connection then requires a password.
- Navigate to the browser and type in Http://ap.setup or the IP address 192.168.10.1.
- On the device’s screen, you will be prompted to log in using your default account credentials as well as passwords.
- Then, carefully follow the procedures as directed to rapidly complete the ap.setup.
This is how you may set up a Wavlink range extender using the IP address 192.168.10.1. If you have any trouble with your Wavlink wifi extender, please contact us as soon as possible.