Brostrend Wi-Fi Extender Setup:
Brostrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup: If you are unsuccessful using the WPS button to set up your Brostrend WI-FI Extender Setup, try using http:/re.brostrend.com. If you do not skip this step, use a needle to press the restart button on your extender to reset the default set of your extender back factory.
- Wait until the power LED takes about a few seconds to restart the light solid blue process.
- Then use your wi-fi device to connect to your extender Default BrosTrend EXT Network Name For initial connection, no wifi password is required, then use the re.brostrend.com or 192.168.10.1 address once the extender is connected.
- When you first log in, you can choose your administrator and password.
- Select near-wifi names on your existing router, and then configure SSID and password.
- By colouring your signal LED on your extender, you can understand the connection between the extender and the existing router.
- Bros Trend’s wi-fi extender is totally set up and good to go.
Using the WPS method: to install Brostrend Extender Setup:
- Firstly, on the existing router, press the WPS button for one to two seconds.
- Then, hold the WPS button on Brostrend AC1200 Extender Setup within two minutes.
- When the WPS LED blinks, the extender tries to connect with your existing router.
- Try again if your extender is not connected to your existing router if your signal is off.
- You should have your router mounted halfway between your existing router.
- When the extender is installed connected, use your wi-fi devices to connect to your extender network. The extender uses your existing wi-fi name.
- By default, the Wi-Fi password of your extension is the same as one of your existing routers.
- You can do this by utilizing your smartphone , tablet and PC.
BrosTrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Wall Plug Dual Band:
Bros Trend Wall Plug Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender is the fastest and simplest way to extend your Wi-Fi coverage.
To set up the Setup Bros Trend Wall Plug Band for the New WI-FI Range Extender Setup follow these steps:
- Connect the electric band to the extender.
- For a seamless setup, we recommend finishing the basic setup in the same room as your existing router.
- Wait until it turns white to solid blue with the power LED.
- To set up the Bros Trend Extender, you can use two different methods, either by pressing the WPS button or the web user interface of re.brostrend.com.
- Note: First of all, make sure you have a WPS button on your existing router in case your existing router does not support WPS Setup.