Can't connect to 192.168.10.1? What should I do? If you are unable to connect to…
Brostrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup:
Brostrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup : If you are not successful in setting up your extender using the WPS button, try using http://re.brostrend.com .Please use a needle to press the restart button on your extender to reset the default set of your extender back factory, if you do not skip this step.
- Please wait until the power LED will take around seconds to light solid blue restart process.
- Then use your wi-fi device to connect to your extender Default BrosTrend EXT network name No wifi password is required for initial connection, then use re.brostrend.com or 192.168.0.2544 address once connected to the extender.
- You can choose your administrator and password when you first log in.
- With your existing router, select near-wifi names and then configure SSID and password.
- You can understand the connection between the extender and the existing router by coloring your signal LED on your extender.
The wi-fi extender from Bros Trend is completely set up and good to go.
To install Brostrend Extender using the WPS method:
- First, press the WPS button for one to two seconds on the existing router.
- Then, within two minutes, hold the WPS button on Brostrend AC1200 Extender Setup.
- The extender attempts to connect with your existing router when the WPS LED blinks.
- If your signal is off, try again if your extender is not connected to your existing router.
- Your router should be installed halfway between your existing router.
- Use your wi-fi devices to connect to your extender network when the extender is installed connected. Your existing wi-fi name is used by the extender.
- By default, your extension’s Wi-Fi password is the same as one of your existing routers.
- You can use it anywhere below the range once it is attached.
- By using your smartphone , tablet and PC, you can do this.
BrosTrend Wi-Fi Range Extender Wall Plug Dual Band:
The fastest and simplest way to extend your Wi-Fi coverage is the Bros Trend Wall Plug Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender.
To set up the New Range Extender Setup Bros Trend Wall Plug Band, follow these steps:
- Connect the extender to the electric band.
- We recommend completing the basic setup in the same room as your existing router for a seamless setup.
- Wait until the power LED turns white to solid blue.
- You can use two different methods to set up the Bros Trend Extender, either by pressing the WPS button or the re.brostrend.com web user interface.
- Note: First of all, make sure that your existing router is equipped with a WPS button in case your existing router does not support WPS Setup.