Brostrend AC1200 Extender Setup:
Brostrend AC1200 Extender Setup: If you are unable to use the WPS button to set up your extender, try using Re.brostrend Extender Setup. If you do not skip this step, please use the needle to press the restart button on your Extender to reset the default set of your Extender Back Factory.
- Wait until it takes about a few seconds for the power LED to restart the light solid blue process.
- Then use your Wi-Fi device to connect to your extender Default Re.brostrend Extender Network Setup Name No Wi-Fi password is required for initial connection, then use AP.setup or 192.168.0.2544 once the extender is connected.
- For your first login, you can choose the admin and password.
- With your current router nearby, select wifi names and then set up SSID and password.
- Through the color of your signal LED on your extender, you can understand the link between the extender and the existing router.
- Bros Trend’s wi-fi extender is totally set up and good to go.
Brostrend AC1200 Extender Setup via WEB:
Make certain that you have an active internet connection at home. Also, ensure that the router is linked to a power source.
- Plug the New Extender Setup into a power socket for a Wi-Fi router and then power it ‘ON’.
- Now, click on Wi-Fi and use your phone, laptop or some other mobile device to scan for and connect to a Wi-Fi network that says ‘ Re-brostrend.’ It will, initially, have no protection, no password.
- Open the browser on the same device and then search for ‘192.168.10.1‘ or ap.setup / admin. You will now be routed to a page asking for a password and an administrative username to be entered. Write ‘admin’ in the ‘Name’ and ‘Password’ boxes, respectively.
- Click the ‘Repeater Mode’ button. Now, choose the Wi-Fi network you want to extend to your existing Wi-Fi router from the Wi-Fi network list.
- There are now two options, whether to set a new name (SSID) and password, or to use the current router ID Setup. Select the desired one.
- On the next page, you will need to customize the Re-brostrend network. Enter a name (SSID) and a password when required. You would have to do this procedure twice for the 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks respectively (the password must be the same as that of the router).
- To check the settings, you will be routed to a page until you click on ‘Next’. Wait two minutes until the initialization is finished for the extender to start up, and then you can connect your computers to the New extender network again.
Brostrend AC1200 Extender Setup via WPS :
- To use the WPS button, the unit will need to connect to the main router using the simplest setup method.
- To quickly connect the two, this technique utilizes the WPS button on the router and the WiFi extender.
- Every router is different and not all routers have a WPS button or in the router settings it may need to be turned on.
- Use the next set up manual below if you can’t connect to WPS.
WPS Setup steps :
- Power and wait for the Power LED to turn blue on the unit.
- Press the router’s WPS button.
- For the BrosTrend AC1200, press the WPS button.
- Wait until the LED signal turns solid blue.
- It is ready for use once it turns solid blue.