Wavlink AC1200 Setup
Wavlink AC1200 Setup in different ways with ease. And boost your existing wireless connectivity to the far end of your home or office.
Wavlink AC1200 Instructions
Wavlink AC1200 wireless range extender, you can easily extend the range of your existing wireless network anywhere using Wavlink AC1200 Setup. There are four antennas placed in a unique and patented omnidirectional design to make your existing network better and reliable. Boost your wireless network gradually with the help of Wavlink AC1200 dual-band wireless range extender. With a highly compact and convenient design, it allows you to enjoy a hassle-free placement. Moreover, its sleek design allows it to blend in easily with your existing home or office décor.
The high-performance antennas allow you to connect all of your devices from all corners of your house. Moreover, Wavlink setup connects wirelessly with your router. Therefore, it automatically finds the signals of your router and starts boosting it.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup
Follow the below-given step by step info to install the Wavlink AC1200 with the WPS method:
- Connect the Wavlink AC1200 to the power.
- Wait for the solid blue light to light up which indicates that the extender is powered on.
- Now on the extender push the WPS button.
- And then push the WPS button on the wireless router or modem.
- Do not unplug the AC1200 while the light is blinking on the extender.
- Wavlink AC1200 setup with WPS method is successfully completed now.
- You will see the power, client, device, and WPS all turn solid green on the WIFI repeater.
- Now place the Wavlink extender where you get the weak signals. And get good WIFI connectivity.
For more information and troubleshooting:
How to install my Wavlink AC1200 WIFI Range Extender?
Follow the steps below to connect the Wavlink AC1200 extender via web browser:
- Plug your AC1200 Range Extender into the power socket.
- Now you have to switch your extender to the repeater mode.
- Grab a laptop or tablet and go to the WIFI settings options.
- And look for the Wavlink-N network and connect to it.
- After connecting to the extender network, open any web browser i.e. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge etc.
- And type wifi.wavlink.com or 192.168.10.1 on the address bar.
- You are now on the Wavlink AC1200 setup page.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install your extender to the home network.
How to reset Wavlink AC1200 Dual-band WIFI extender?
- To reset the Wavlink AC1200, firstly plug the extender into an electric socket.
- Once you have the power led light on the extender.
- Find a paper clip or a toothpick.
- And press n hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds and then release the pinhole.
- The light on the power led turns to an amber color and now wait for to power led light to turn into solid green.
- You are now successfully reset the extender to the factory default.
- Follow the Wavlink AC1200 setup process to re-install the WIFI extender.
How to setup Wavlink AC1200 with wifi.wavlink.com web URL?
- To install the AC1200 WIFI extender, plug in the repeater to the electric socket.
- Make sure the extender button is on the repeater mode.
- Once you have the power led light lit up on the extender.
- Grab any wireless devices and go to the WIFI settings option and connect with the Wavlink network.
- Once connected, open any web-browser and type in wifi.wavlink.com on the address bar.
- You are now on the Wavlink AC1200 extender setup screen.
- Follow the on screen instruction to install your Wavlink WIFI AC1200 Dual-band repeater to your home wifi router or modem.