Want to install your Wavlink Range Extender setup via 192.168.10.1? Extenders belonging to the Wavlink brand greatly enhance coverage area and increase overall wireless network performance. Wavlink Wifi extender setup performs best for the 2.4-5GHz WiFi band and improves the interference-reduction level to 300Mbps. They are compatible with any wireless computer, because of your laptop/notebook / mobile phone. You can bring one such extender with you everywhere you go, because of the small size of the Wavlink extender.
To configure via 192.168.10.1 with Wavlink Extender, go through all the following steps:
- First, connect your Wavlink extender to a reliable electric power source.
- After that, Enable the extender in the repeated mode
- Switch on the wifi-enabled wireless device now and connect it to the named extender network ap.setup login
- Then it requires some password for the first connection.
- Go to the browser and find Http://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 IP address in the web address.
- You will be asked to log in with default account credentials, as well as passwords on the screen displayed on the device.
- Then follow the steps carefully as guided to perform the ap.setup quickly.
This is how you can perform Wavlink range extender setup by using 192.168.10.1 IP in case you still face issues and contact us quickly on
192.168.10.1 | Ap.Setup | Setup Wavlink Extender
- First plug-in Wavlink range extender in a power socket. Placing it near the current Wi-Fi Router is recommended.
- After that, Switch on your wifi-enabled device for ap.setup.
- Press and hold the current WPS button for about a few seconds on the extender.
- Repeat the third step on the current router, and watch for connection between two devices.
- After successful communication between the two devices, disconnect the extender and locate it at the location of the dead zone.
- Enable the Wi-Fi settings which you want to connect to the network in your wireless devices.
- Pick your network Wi-Fi, and open your browser.
- Enter the http://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 IP in the web address bar
- Once you Sign in using 192.168.10.1 the same username and password credentials for ap setup.
- Tap the Wizard Installation button.
- Enter your Wireless Network credentials
- Follow the on-screen instructions for ap.setup
This is how you can configure the Wavlink range extender setup in case you still face trouble and contact us on our toll-free.
Can’t access 192.168.10.1 IP address? What to do
If you are unable to access the 192.168.10.1, here is the list of below-given details you must have to follow:
- Plug your WIFI repeater into a power outlet.
- Once you have a power LED light, go to the wireless setting option on your laptop or cellphone.
- Now connect your device to the extender WIFI network.
- Open a web browser and type the IP 192.168.10.1 to the address bar.
- You are now on the login page of your range extender.
- So follow the onscreen instruction to connect your booster to your existing modem or router.
If following the above-given steps if you still can’t connect your booster, follow the list below:
- If you have two or more LED lights on the repeater, kindly reset the booster to the factory default.
- To reset the device properly, push and hold the reset button for 10-15 seconds.
- If 192.168.10.1 is not working, you can try the wifi.wavlink.com web URL to access the installation page.
- The default Ip will only work if you are connected to the extender network. So make sure you are connected to the repeater network.
- The 192.168.10.1 Ip will not be accessible, once you installed your booster.