WAVLINK WiFi Extender Setup
Wavlink Extender Setup: The Definitive Guide
When it comes to internet-related problems, Wavlink Wifi Extender Setup is your ultimate savior. It never fails to swipe out dead zones from your house. Wavlink extenders are the pioneer of extending your network for faster, safer, and better internet.
Talking about the compatibility, Wavlink extenders can work with all your devices. Whether it is a smartphone, a smart TV or even a Roku, Wavlink can manage it all with ease. In this article, we will talk about the necessary steps you need to follow for setting up your Wavlink extender.
Why do you need to do Wavlink WiFi extender setup?
Before you can start using your extender, you need to set it up. Basically, the extenders work through your router by boosting their signals. Therefore, under the setup, you need to configure your extender with your router.
Wavlink WiFi Extender Setup – Step By Step Process
Here’s a rundown of all the necessary steps that you need to follow for your Wavlink WiFi Extender setup. Make sure you follow all the steps accordingly without missing any of the steps mentioned below.
- Foremost of all, you need to turn on your extender. To turn on your extender, you need to provide it power. To provide it power, you need to connect the adapter of your extender to a stable power outlet.
- To check if your extender is successfully turned on, you need to check the status of the power LED. If the LED is showing a solid colored light, the extender is successfully turned on.
- Now, the next step is to connect your extender with your router. To do that, take an ethernet cable, connect its one end to the extender and the other end to the router. Otherwise, you can also connect it using the WPS button. To do that, press the WPS button on both your extender and router simultaneously.
- Once both your devices are connected, you will need a laptop or a computer. In your laptop/PC, you need to connect with the network of your extender that is not secured with any password as of now.
- After connecting to the network, you have to open a browser in your device and open the website: www.ap.setup by typing the address manually in the URL bar of your web browser. The URL bar is located at the top of your browser window.
- When you are on the website, you need to log in with your username and password. By default, both your username as well as your password are set to “admin”. Therefore, enter “admin” in both the fields and continue with the login button.
- After you have successfully logged in, you will have a user-friendly interface in front of you. Under that interface, you need to click on the “begin new extender setup” button.
- After clicking on the button, a setup wizard will begin automatically. The website will then guide you with the process you need to follow to complete the setup.
After following all these steps, you will successfully complete your Wavlink WiFi extender setup and will be able to enjoy seamless internet services. That’s all we have for today.