Step by step procedure for Wavlink ac1200 setup
Wavlink AC1200 Setup: Boost your wireless network gradually with the help of Wavlink’s dual-band wireless range extender. With a highly compact and convenient design, it allows you to enjoy a hassle-free placement. Moreover, its sleek design allows it to blend in easily with your existing home or office décor.
With Wavlink ac1200 wireless range extender, you can easily extend the range of your existing wireless network anywhere. There are four antennas placed in a unique and patented omnidirectional design to make your existing network better and reliable.
The high-performance antennas allow you to connect all of your devices from all corners of your house. Moreover, this extender connects wirelessly with your router. Therefore, it automatically finds the signals of your router and starts boosting it.
Follow below-given instruction of Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup
With over 3 different modes, the installation procedure of this extender is extremely straightforward. Therefore, let us have a look at the step by step process of Wavlink ac1200 setup.
- First of all, connect your Wavlink wireless range extender to a stable source of power. To do this, connect the power adapter to a power outlet near your router. Make sure that all wires are properly insulated. Make sure that there is a solid blue light that indicates that the extender has been successfully turned on.
- Now, you need to connect your extender with your router. In order to do that, you need to press the WPS button on your router as well as your extender simultaneously. Make sure you do it within two minutes otherwise the devices won’t connect.
- Once again, make sure that the signal LED turns into solid blue. This indicates that both devices have been successfully connected. Now, you can head towards the next step for your Wavlink ac1200 setup.
- After successfully connecting both the devices, the extender will automatically find the signal of your wireless router. Once found, the extender will boost the network. Moreover, both the extended network and the normal network will be sharing the same SSID as well as the same password. Therefore, just connect with your existing password and you’re good to go.
The follow above-given steps to connect to Wavlink extender setup.
Troubleshooting tips for Wavlink ac1200 setup
- By default, some ISP 192.168.1.1 gateways usually disable the use of the WPS button. In case you cannot connect with the help of the WPS button, you can log in to the setup management page of your extender and configure your extender through that page.
- Make sure that the location you choose for your extender is closer to your wireless router. Otherwise, the performance of your boosted network will differ highly. Ideally, it is better to keep it a meter away from your router.
- Make sure the location that you choose for your extender is far away from electronic interfering devices. For instance, Bluetooth devices, baby monitors, microwave ovens, and cordless phones should be kept away to reduce interference.
So, that was all about the Wavlink ac1200 setup. Make sure you follow all the steps to ensure that your extender gets configured successfully.