How to do Victony WiFi extender setup perfectly
Victony Wifi Extender Setup: When it comes to a value-driven investment, nothing can beat the competency of Victony wireless range extenders. Victony makes everything you do online smoother, faster, and safer. Victony does it with the help of 1200 MBPS speed that it provides.
Therefore, whether it is gaming, video streaming, or even downloading, everything can be done in a snap. Victony extender is equipped with a lot of features and is a great asset to getting rid of all your internet related problems.
In this article, you will know about two methods of Victony Wifi extender setup:
- WPS method
- Browser Method
Victony WiFi extender Setup using the WPS method
To do Victony Wifi extender setup with the help of WPS, follow the steps given below:
- Foremost, connect your extender to a power supply in a close range to your router.
- Once connected, take a look at the power LED and make sure it shows a solid color light.
- Now, locate the WPS button on both your router and your extender. Once found, push the button for around 2-3 seconds simultaneously in each of the devices.
- Once you see a green blinking light on your extender, your router has been successfully connected with the extender.
- After this, you just have to wait for around 10-15 seconds to let the devices identify each other and start working.
- After the connection is made successfully, the LED on the extender will turn into a solid green color.
- Now you can feel free to remove your extender from the spot and place it anywhere in the home. It is suggested to keep the extender at the places where the internet is not working at all for maximum benefits.
Now let us look at the alternate method.
Victony WiFi extender Setup with a Web browser
In order to do Victony Wifi extender set up with a browser, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- Start by connecting your wifi extender to a power supply. You don’t need to keep it near your router and you can do it anywhere you want.
- Wait for the extender to turn on by keeping an eye on the LED indicator to turn into a solid green color.
- Now take a device such as a laptop or a smartphone and open the wi-fi manager. Under the wi-fi manager, connect with the network of your extender. Most probably, the network will be unsecured.
- After you have connected to the network successfully, open up a browser of your choice and head towards the URL bar. In the URL bar, type or copy-paste the website ap.setup. After that, hit the enter button on your keyboard.
- Lastly, you will be asked to provide login credentials and you just need to enter “admin” in both the fields. After that, click on the login button and you will be redirected to a dashboard. From this point, just follow the steps mentioned on the website and finish the setup.
And that’s how you do Victony Wifi extender setup with ease. That’s all we have for today.