Dodocool Extender Setup:
Dodocool Extender Setup is a wi-fi network extender. But what’s obvious is what a Wi-Fi network Extender is, and why do we need it? In our homes or workplaces where the network is not accessible, Wi-fi extenders can allow us use our smartphones. The spectrum of home routers is also not just necessary for house holds to have a efficient and effective wireless signal. To make things simpler, devices such as the Dodocool Range Extender Setup wall-mounted wireless range extender setup are highly useful. It can be hit just by the furthest parts of houses. It has a 300mbps and 2.4 GHz wireless transmission transfer capacity via wireless N(802.11n) and can run up to a distance of 100 meters. Dual integrated antennas ensure greater wireless performance and durability. There are various ways to accomplish the setup of the AP.setup
Dodocool Extender setup by ap.setup 192.168.10.1:
- Connect the extender directly to the electric green light port, which ensures the Dodocool extender is set-up-ready.
- Now, go to your mobile / computer and connect to your Wireless-N network by pressing WiFi. For the Dodocool Extender network, this is the default word.
- Open the chrome and type IP address 192.168.10.1 or simply type ap.setup in the address bar.
- You will open and enter “admin” for both your username and password on the Dodocool DC39 extender Setup tab.
- On the machine where the network list is seen, scanning starts. Choose the main wi-fi network from the list and enter the password.
- It will take approximately 50 seconds to enforce the setup and it will reset after that. You’re going to link to the network. The extender will be your HOME-NETWORK ext.
Dodocool extender Setup With WPS Method:
- The extender needs to be wired to an electric outlet.
- They’re meant to be in the same room as your router. The green light blinks, signaling that the Dodocool extender can be started.
- Make sure you choose the right movement on your Mywifiext Range extender Setup from router mode, signal repeater mode, or range extender mode.
- Push the WPS on your router now and within 2 minutes, push the WPS button on the extender. There is a Dodocool WPS click on the edge of the extender.
- On the extender, you can see both the WPS symbol and the router blinking. And the dc39’s Wi-Fi light will turn solid before it is activated.
- Now you can transfer this extension and connect your device to an area that is lacking in wi-fi.