Wavlink range extender setup through 192.168.10.1?
Want to install your Wavlink Range Extender setup via 192.168.10.1? Extenders belonging to the Wavlink brand greatly enhance coverage area and increase overall wireless network performance. Wavlink Wifi extender setup performs best for the 2.4-5GHz WiFi band and improves the interference-reduction level to 300Mbps. They are compatible with any wireless computer, because of your laptop/notebook / mobile phone. You can bring one such extender with you everywhere you go, because of their small size of Wavlink extender.
To configure via Ap.setup with Wavlink Extender, go through all the following steps:
- First, connect your Wavlink extender to a reliable electric power source.
- After that, Enable the extender in the repeated mode
- Switch on the wifi-enabled wireless device now and connect it to the named extender network ap.setup login
- Then it requires some password for the first connection.
- Go to the browser and find Http:/ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 IP address in the web address.
- You will be asked to log in with default account credentials, as well as passwords on the screen displayed on the device.
- Then follow the steps carefully as guided to perform the ap.setup quickly.
This is how you can perform Wavlink range extender setup by using 192.168.10.1 IP in case you still face issues and contact us quickly on our toll-free: 1-888-880-2791
192.168.10.1 | Ap.Setup | Connect Wavlink Extender
- First plug-in Wavlink range extender in a power socket. Placing it near the current Wi-Fi Router is recommended.
- After that, Switch on your wifi enabled device for ap.setup.
- Press and hold the current WPS button for about a few seconds on the extender.
- Repeat the third step on the current router, and watch for connection between two devices.
- After successful communication between the two devices, disconnect the extender and locate it at the location of the dead zone.
- Enable the Wi-Fi settings which you want to connect to the network in your wireless devices.
- Pick your network Wi-Fi, and open your browser.
- Enter the http://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 IP in the web address bar
- Once you Sign in using 192.168.10.1 the same username and password credentials for ap setup.
- Tap the Wizard Installation button.
- Enter your Wireless Network credentials
- Follow the on-screen instructions for ap.setu
This is how you can configure the Wavlink range extender setup in case you still face trouble and contact us on our toll-free.
- You need to plug your MSRM extender setup into the same room as your router for this installation until the setup is complete.
- If the power light is stable press the WPS button onto the extender you will see a flashing light on it.
- Now click the WPS button present on your router within two minutes. If the WPS button on your router is disabled
- Ap.setup login to your router and activate the WPS from there.
- Now you can see the WPS light blinking about 10-15 seconds on both devices.
- The WPS on a router stops after successful setup and the WPS on the extender becomes solid for ap.setup
- You will now notice the extender appearing as your network name (SSID EXT) in your WiFi list.
- Unplug and put the MSRM extender halfway between your router and the location where you need the connection. Keep it away from large AC, microwave etc. appliances.
- Hence your MSRM extender setup is successfully complete.