What is AP.Setup
Ap.Setup is a easy to do process, which can be done in couple mins out of your precious time, AP.Setup is an offline web page which is only there setup your Wavlink Wifi extender or any of the Wifi extender which supports the AP.Setup.
Steps to work with AP.Setup
2. Ap.Setup is not online web page
3. Turn on any wifi device i.e tablet, cellphone or laptop.
4. Search for settings option on your respective device.
5. Then click on the wifi option and connect with Wavlink Default Extender Network.
6. Then type AP.Setup or 192.168.10.1 on the web browser.
7. Now just follow the instruction to connect your Wavelink extender to the home wifi network.
NOTE: If you are facing any trouble installing the Wavlink Extender. Not to worry, our expert are working round the clock to help you to install your Extender. Toll-free: 1-866-988-8965 or email: email@example.com
Wavlink N150 WiFi Extender | 192.168.10.1 | Wireless Repeater | Plug N Play Device
WAVLINK AC1200 EXTENDER | Boost Your Existing Router/ Modem Connectivity from WAVLINK Range Extenders
Wavlink N300 WiFi Range Extender | AP Extender Setup | Wireless Booster | 192.168.0.1
MSRM US3000 Range Extender Setup?
MSRM range extender is a device designed to seamlessly extend the coverage of your wireless network. It also improves the overall strength of your wireless network. It provides you up to 300 Mbps speed.
It has an extremely convenient mini design that makes it highly portable. Therefore, you can carry it anywhere you want. It can work with all your wireless devices such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and even notebooks.
If you want to start using it then all you need to do is set it up using the steps given below on how to do MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup.
- To start with your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup, you need to connect your extender to a stable source of power. Wait for an indication from the LED light to ensure that the device has been successfully turned on.
- Once the extender has been successfully turned on, you need to connect it to your device such as a PC or laptop. You can connect with it through its wireless network named “MSRM”. Just click on it and hit connect. It won’t ask you for a password because the network is open by default.
- Once connected, open your web browser and visit the website ap.setup by entering it in the URL bar of your browser and hitting the enter button.
- Once you visit the website, you will be presented with a login screen where you will be asked to enter the username and password. You need to enter “admin” in both the fields and hit the login button.
- Once you are logged in, the website will ask you to choose a method for your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup.
- Select any of the listed methods and then proceed with the next button. On the next page, you’ll be asked to select a wireless network from a list of available networks. Under that list, find the wireless network named MSRM and click on it to connect.
- You need to enter the default password of your wireless router in order to connect.
- At last, just get back to your PC or laptop and connect with the network named “MSRM”. This time, the network will ask you for the password. Just enter your router’s password and you will be connected successfully.
And that’s it! You have successfully completed your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup. Now you can enjoy seamless internet speed, security, and connectivity. That’s all we have for today.
Wavlink Extender Setup Using Ap.Setup
Let us now know How to Setup wavlink Extender using Ap.Setup. All you need to do is follow the steps that are mentioned below and you will be able to set up your extender easily.
- Start off with connecting your extender to a stable source of power and wait for an indication from the LED light. When the light gets stable, your extender has been successfully turned on.
- After that, you need to turn on the repeater mode on your extender. To do this, you need to locate the repeater button on your extender and press it for a while.
- Once done, check the LED light beside the repeater button. Once it gets stable, the repeater mode is successfully turned on.
- Now, turn on your device such as a desktop computer or a laptop and connect with the network of your extender. You may find the network with the name of Wireless-N. Just click on it and connect to it using your existing Wi-Fi password.
- Once you are successfully connected to the network, you need to open up a browser of your choice in your device and navigate to the URL bar at the top. Enter the web address – wifi.wavlink.com in the URL bar and hit the enter key.
- Now you will see a login page that will ask you for credentials such as username and password. Just enter admin in both the fields and proceed to login with the website.
- Lastly, you will see an interactive user interface where you will be instructed to proceed with the setup through the website. Therefore, just follow the steps given on the screen and complete the setup.
So, that’s how to set up a wavlink extender using Ap.Setup. Make sure you follow all the steps accordingly and don’t miss out on any of the steps. Therefore, improve your network right now. That’s all we have for today.