What is AP.Setup
Ap.Setup is a easy to do process, which can be done in couple mins out of your precious time, AP.Setup is an offline web page which is only there setup your Wavlink Wifi extender or any of the Wifi extender which supports the AP.Setup.
Steps to work with AP.Setup
2. Ap.Setup is not online web page
3. Turn on any wifi device i.e tablet, cellphone or laptop.
4. Search for settings option on your respective device.
5. Then click on the wifi option and connect with Wavlink Default Extender Network.
6. Then type AP.Setup or 192.168.10.1 on the web browser.
7. Now just follow the instruction to connect your Wavelink extender to the home wifi network.
NOTE: If you are facing any trouble installing the Wavlink Extender. Not to worry, our expert are working round the clock to help you to install your Extender. Toll-free: 1-866-988-8965 or email: email@example.com
Installation procedure for Comfast wifi extender setup via Ap.setup
Facing internet connectivity issues in dead zones? Dead zones are places that cellular networks are hard to access. Typically, the walls, appliances, and dividing parts of your home build such zones. In comparison, these areas are likely to exist in larger homes. Ap.setup will help you to boost your wireless connectivity than you need to boost your wireless network coverage. Luckily, you can do this very quickly with the help of the New extender setup. So, below are the steps to install the comfast extender:
- Going to start with the beginning, the Comfast wifi extender setup must get full supply of electricity and turn it on.
- Connect the device to a reliable power source to do this, and tap the power button for a while.
- If the power LED becomes steady the extender would be switched on successfully.
- You would have to connect it to your network once you have switched on your extender.
- You may either use the WPS push button to do comfast wifi extender setup or just use an ethernet cable between the two devices.
- After you successfully wired your comfast extender to your router, you’ll need to find a computer that can connect to the network.
- In this situation, a laptop or a desktop device will certainly fit. Connect to your wireless network on your computer.
- Launch a browser of your choice after that, make sure it’s up to date. Move to the Address bar and open http://ap.setup or 192.168.10.1 IP address.
- When you are on the page of the new extender setup, you will be requested to Ap.setup/login with your username and password.
- When you do the installation for the first time, the credentials for all the input fields will be “admin.” Then just fill in the details and tap the login button.
- After you’ve signed in successfully you’ll get a quick, clean interface. Just click on the Start Setup button under the app.
- You would then get instruction on-screen to continue with the installation.
- Just closely follow every move displayed on the screen and you’ll be able to quickly configure your new extender setup.
Wavlink N150 WiFi Extender | 192.168.10.1 | Wireless Repeater | Plug N Play Device
WAVLINK AC1200 EXTENDER | Boost Your Existing Router/ Modem Connectivity from WAVLINK Range Extenders
Wavlink N300 WiFi Range Extender | AP Extender Setup | Wireless Booster | 192.168.0.1
MSRM US3000 Range Extender Setup?
The MSRM range extender is a device designed to seamlessly extend the coverage of your wireless network. It also improves the overall strength of your wireless network. It provides you up to 300 Mbps speed.
It has an extremely convenient mini design that makes it highly portable. Therefore, you can carry it anywhere you want. It can work with all your wireless devices such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and even notebooks.
If you want to start using it then all you need to do is set it up using the steps given below on how to do MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup.
- To start with your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup, you need to connect your extender to a stable source of power. Wait for an indication from the LED light to ensure that the device has been successfully turned on.
- Once the extender has been successfully turned on, you need to connect it to your device such as a PC or laptop. You can connect with it through its wireless network named “MSRM”. Just click on it and hit connect. It won’t ask you for a password because the network is open by default.
- Once connected, open your web browser and visit the website ap.setup by entering it in the URL bar of your browser and hitting the enter button.
- Once you visit the website, you will be presented with a login screen where you will be asked to enter the username and password. You need to enter “admin” in both the fields and hit the login button.
- Once you are logged in, the website will ask you to choose a method for your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup.
- Select any of the listed methods and then proceed with the next button. On the next page, you’ll be asked to select a wireless network from a list of available networks. Under that list, find the wireless network named MSRM and click on it to connect.
- You need to enter the default password of your wireless router in order to connect.
- At last, just get back to your PC or laptop and connect with the network named “MSRM”. This time, the network will ask you for the password. Just enter your router’s password and you will be connected successfully.
And that’s it! You have successfully completed your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup. Now you can enjoy seamless internet speed, security, and connectivity. That’s all we have for today.
Wavlink Extender Setup Using Ap.Setup
Let us now know How to Setup wavlink Extender using Ap.Setup. All you need to do is follow the steps that are mentioned below and you will be able to set up your extender easily.
- Start off with connecting your extender to a stable source of power and wait for an indication from the LED light. When the light gets stable, your extender has been successfully turned on.
- After that, you need to turn on the repeater mode on your extender. To do this, you need to locate the repeater button on your extender and press it for a while.
- Once done, check the LED light beside the repeater button. Once it gets stable, the repeater mode is successfully turned on.
- Now, turn on your device such as a desktop computer or a laptop and connect with the network of your extender. You may find the network with the name of Wireless-N. Just click on it and connect to it using your existing Wi-Fi password.
- Once you are successfully connected to the network, you need to open up a browser of your choice in your device and navigate to the URL bar at the top. Enter the web address – wifi.wavlink.com in the URL bar and hit the enter key.
- Now you will see a login page that will ask you for credentials such as username and password. Just enter admin in both the fields and proceed to login with the website.
- Lastly, you will see an interactive user interface where you will be instructed to proceed with the setup through the website. Therefore, just follow the steps given on the screen and complete the setup.
So, that’s how to set up a wavlink extender using Ap.Setup. Make sure you follow all the steps accordingly and don’t miss out on any of the steps. Therefore, improve your network right now. That’s all we have for today.
How to connect with re.rockspace.local
Steps to setup extender and visit re.rockspace.local:
- re.rockspace.local, is not an online website its to setup rockspace extender.
- When the power turns ON, then search for re.rockspace.local or
192.168.0.254 by typing any of these addresses in the address bar.
- Rockspace extender can be installed in a couple mins.
- Once the setup page for Rockspace extender gets connected, one may choose the range extender option or access point option to configure the Rockspace extender according to the requirement.
- Also, the page can be refreshed in some intervals of time and one has to follow the
given online instructions to complete the extender Rockspace setup.
- Re.rockspace toll free +1-866-988-8965
Can’t Access re.rockspace.local
Sometimes accessing re.rockspace.local site can be a problem and you may see error screens while trying to enter it. This can be due to various reasons listed below –
- The wifi range extender is not in the same room as that of the router
- The extender is not connected well with the computer
- Slow internet connection while connecting to rockspace.local
- The web browser is not updated to the latest version
- The router or extender’s firmware is not up to date
- Wrong spellings while entering the site link in the address bar (re.rockspace.local)
All these issues and more can give problems in accessing the rockspace setup page of the wifi range extender.
A.P Setup | Troubleshooting steps
Ap.setup: Wavelink extenders will help to eliminate the dead areas present in your local areas and provide you with a smooth internet without any worries. But most of the people face issues or problems in wavlink extender setup.
Below are the few troubleshooting steps for wavlink extender:
- Restart your main router and wavelink extender and begin a power cycle.
- Connect your extender to the default wifi network.
- Open your browser and run the wavlink Extender setup Wizard again.
- If you are struggling with some issues, restore the default factory settings.
- Clean the web browser cache and the recent history of the existing wavlink extender configuration.
- Link your Computer or mac to ap.setup default wifi network.
- The default Ip Extender Address conflicts with the existing router.
- After mywifiext has been successfully enabled. You can search the internet with no hesitation!
WN580N2 - N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender setup via wifi.wavlink.com
WL-WN580N2 is the best solution for the complete wifi for your home. There are various ways for the wavlink extender setup to demolish all the dead spots present at your home. If you want to use boosted internet connectivity and eliminate all the dead areas then wavlink setup is for you. It is the solution for all networks and issues. It provides the speed of up to 300mbps. The ap setup helps in setting up the extender quickly. So, below are the steps to setup wavlink extender via web browser.
Guide installation for Wavlink extender setup:
- Plugin you wavlink setup in the working outlet and place it close to the wifi router, turn on the power LED and wait until it lit up.
- Grab a PC or computer and connect it with your existing wifi network.
- In case the ethernet cable is connected unplug the cable for ap setup.
- After that open the taskbar click the wifi option and connect with the wifi.wavlink.com existing wireless network.
- In case ethernet cable is connected with mac os computer unplug in immediately.
- In the corner of the screen connect it with your existing wifi network of the wavlink extender setup by clicking on the wifi option.
Hence your WN580N2 – N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender setup is complete and you enjoy the seamless internet with the faster speed without worrying. In case facing queries or issues regarding setting up your extender you can reach out our experienced experts quickly by contacting us or via chatting with our technical experts.