AP.Setup | AP Extender Setup
What is AP.Setup
Ap.Setup is an offline web page where you can configure your Wifi extender of any brand pretty easily within few minutes. If you wish to improvise the extender’s wireless setting, you can do the same in the dashboard available through Ap.Setup. Next time onwards, browse the assigned IP address of the extender by your router to login to your extender’s settings page. After setup you can access the internet from any corner of your house at the router’s original bandwidth.
Steps to work with AP.Setup
- Make sure to access Ap.setup you should be connected to the Extender’s Network
- Ap.Setup is not online web page
- Turn on any wifi device i.e tablet, cellphone, or laptop.
- Search for the settings option on your respective device.
- Then click on the wifi option and connect with Wavlink Default Extender Network.
- Then type AP.Setup or 192.168.10.1 on the web browser.
- Now just follow the instruction to connect your Wavelink extender to the home wifi network.
NOTE: If you are facing any trouble installing the Wavlink Extender. Not to worry, our experts is working round the clock to help you to install your Extender. Toll-free: 1-888-880-2791 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wavlink Extender Setup Using Ap.Setup
Let us now know How to setup Wavlink Extender using Ap.Setup. All you need to do is follow the steps that are mentioned below and you will be able to set up your extender easily.
Let’s begin with a simple setup process to login to Ap new extender setup page:
- Plug the extender to a stable source of power and wait for an indication from the LED light.
- Before setting up the extender locate the repeater button on your extender and press it for a while.
- Once done, check the LED light beside the repeater button. Once it gets stable, the repeater mode is successfully turned on.
- Now grab any wifi enable device and Go to the wifi setting option.
- And look on the available network list and there you will see a network name “Wireless-N” network.
- Connect your device with the network with the name of Wireless-N.
- Once you are successfully connected to the network, open up a web browser and type– wifi.wavlink.com in the URL bar and hit the enter key.
- Ap.setup page will appear to setup the Wavlink extender.
- Now just follow the onscreen steps given on the screen and complete the setup.
So, that’s how to set up a Wavlink extender using Ap.Setup. Make sure you follow all the steps accordingly and don’t miss out on any of the steps. Therefore, improve your network right now. That’s all we have for today.
In extender mode, the range of the existing wireless signals is extended without the use of any wired setup. If your router has a WPS button, then you can add it to the extender by simply pushing the WPS on the router and the Extender. In case you wanna do it via browser then goto apsetup admin and start the configuration. Also if ap.setup doesn’t work then we recommend you first reset the extender and then start the setup
ACCESS POINT MODE
In access point mode, the extender is connected to the router via a wired connection. Also, make sure for this setup you toggle the switch ob the repeater to the AP mode and then start the configuration. Once ethernet is connected from extender’s LAN to the router’s LAN then go to http //ap.setup admin to begin the setup. On the apsetup wizard page select “Access Point” as your mode.
MSRM US3000 Range Extender Setup?
The MSRM range extender is a device designed to seamlessly extend the coverage of your wireless network. It also improves the overall strength of your wireless network. It provides you up to 300 Mbps speed.
It has an extremely convenient mini design that makes it highly portable. Therefore, you can carry it anywhere you want. It can work with all your wireless devices such as mobile phones, laptops, tablets, and even notebooks]If you want to start using it then all you need to do is set it up using the steps given below on how to do
MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup.
- To start with your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup, you need to connect your extender to a stable source of power. Wait for an indication from the LED light to ensure that the device has been successfully turned on.
- Once the extender has been successfully turned on, you need to connect it to your devices such as a PC or laptop. You can connect with it through its wireless network named “MSRM”. Just click on it and hit connect. It won’t ask you for a password because the network is open by default.
- Once connected, open your web browser and visit the website ap.setup by entering it in the URL bar of your browser and hitting the enter button.
- Once you visit the website, you will be presented with a login screen where you will be asked to enter the username and password. You need to enter “admin” in both the fields and hit the login button.
- Once you are logged in, the ap.setup website will ask you to choose a method for your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup.
- Select any of the listed methods and then proceed with the next button. On the next page, you’ll be asked to select a wireless network from a list of available networks. Under that list, find the wireless network named MSRM and click on it to connect.
- You need to enter the default password of your wireless router in order to connect.
- At last, just get back to your PC or laptop and connect with the network named “MSRM”. This time, the network will ask you for the password. Just enter your router’s password and you will be connected successfully.
And that’s it! You have completed your MSRM US300 Range Extender Setup. Now you can enjoy seamless internet speed, security, and connectivity. That’s all we have for today.
How to connect with re.rockspace.local
Steps to setup extender and visit re.rockspace.local:
- re.rockspace.local, is not an online website it’s to setup rockspace extender.
- When the power turns ON, then search for re.rockspace.local or
192.168.0.254 by typing any of these addresses in the address bar.
- Rockspace extender can be installed in a couple of mins.
- Select the option to setup rockspace extender with Wi-Fi range extender or Access point.
- Also, a page can be refreshed in some intervals of time and one has to follow the
given online instructions to complete the extender Rockspace setup.
- Re.rockspace toll free +1-888-880-2791
Can’t Access re.rockspace.local
This can be due to various reasons listed below –
- The wifi range extender is not in the same room as that of the router
- The extender is not connected well with the computer
- The extender is not connected well with the computer
- Slow internet connection while connecting to rockspace.local
- The web browser is not updated to the latest version
- The router or extender’s firmware is not up to date
- Wrong spellings while entering the site link in the address bar (re.rockspace.local)
All these issues and more can give problems in accessing the rockspace setup page of the wifi range extender.